Wheres the cartoon skins?

Mutley

Tank
Reaction score
In HL1, you could get so many skins it was ubelivable, I still have them all backed up.

Things like, Homer, Yoda, Hitler, Jesus, Legoman, Monkey, Mr Hankey, Lara Croft, Austin Powers and so many more.

Any chance someone can give a few ago? Can't beat bot fights of Homer vs Mr Hankey. :D

Why do you think skins arn't as big, I've never skinned before so won't know, maybe HL2 is more multiplayer rather than bots? Anyway, if someonce could recreate a few, that would be so awsome!

well if there skins that what are you going to put them on ? they will look liek shizm

I have no idea about skinning/models. If those above are just skins, then I guess just on the default model?

Becasue Homer Simpson is a skin and he still looks bigger than the normal model it was based off.

Sorry I really don't have a clue. I just want to play with them again. :(

maybe your asking for custom models? a the skin is just the texture that covers the model. you could always learn to model and do it yourself.

what he has is the model and texture he just needs someone to get it from milkshape 3d to source.

If the process were easier you'd see loads of them by now, but sadly, its not.

How do you mean "replace"?

Like I said earlier, I just want to use them, so not too botherd as long as they look good.

I can't see why it would be that hard to convert something?

well those models were made for hl1 so they would look rather awkward in source to start off with .. apart from that i think you will have to remake the .qc files make a few new animations. i think the css and hl2 models have a few new actions . apart from that it shouldnt be too hard.

its not hard atall and you dont need to make new animations. what im saying is what model do you want to replace. like the counter terroists or just random male models from hl2 or what. ill do it for you if you send them.

I can't see why it would be that hard to convert something?

im not saying it is + if you think so then why not do it yourself. xsi is free afterall.

small_sumo already made Homer and Mr. Burns models for cs:s. just search filefront for them.

Mutley said:
I've collected them together and zipped 'em.

They are all skins, not sure if there models too, can someone convert them?

Clicky here (2mb Zip)

There are all my models, if you could do Mr Hankey as a Terrorist that would be cool. :D

Back