Wheres the release statment ?

G

Wheres a link to the official statement declaring a 30th sep release ?

Theres sooo many, don't you ever reads the interviews?

.....................................................................................

actually there really hasn't been on official press release stating an official release date. Only thing we are going on is Valve's word.

Isn't that clear enough?:

Vossey.com, a French gaming site, has a new interview up with Doug Lombardi. The interview is in French, so if you don't happen to speak this language, you can click here for Google's attempt at the translation.

Here's a translated snippet:
Vossey.com: Can you assure us that HL2's release date is September 30th?

DL: Yes. There is no change in the date. The date of September 30 is worldwide. Including in France and England.

Vossey.com: How will you go about releasing HL 2?

DL: There will be two possible ways to buy HL 2: the traditional method (your preferred retailer) or via Steam (Internet). For those which choose the traditional method, there will be several collectors packs. Steam will intervene constantly with HL 2: via Steam you will be able to update your game, acquire new mods (these mods could be paying or free).
Difficult read, but it's worth it.

News from this Website posted by SpuD @ 1:06am Sunday 31st August, 2003

actually there really hasn't been on official press release stating an official release date. Only thing we are going on is Valve's word.

Originally posted by Wilson502

Why, oh why do you need to repeat yourself?

While it may not be a statement, the source is official.

Are there any other sites or interviews where someone from Valve has said the games still on for Sept 30? or just this french one?

i dont kno why i repeated a post, i didnt even realize i did must of been a bug or error of some sort

Are there any other sites or interviews where someone from Valve has said the games still on for Sept 30? or just this french one?

yeah www.eurogamer.net had a short interview with Coomer (cant remember 1st name) he said 30th as well. So did a PC Zone interview, which was quite recently, search the forums :afro: :bounce:

If gabe is replying in an email, that is still in an official context. It gets spread all over the internet 5 seconds afterwards anyway so theres no reason to make up release dates :D

Wheres a link to the official statement declaring a 30th sep release ?

somewhere in one of these 1,0000000000 post about hl2 release dates

Back