Where's the Vort with the airboat gun!

T

tkendall

I've been stuck for hours trying to find the Vort guys that talk your head off and weld a gun on the airboat. I've re-run the water hazard scene three times from the beginning when you get the airboat all the way through Gate 5 and can't find the gun! What have I missed!

You're obviously not at that part yet, because you can't progress though the level without getting the airboat-upgrade, so you haven't missed that.

Then I must be stuck like so many other people past gate 5, I killed the first helicopter, got the magnum, etc.. Being harassed by the 2nd copter and it sounded like I should have the gun by now. Maybe I've gone the wrong way as some others have. I'll keep at it.
Thx.

tkendall said:
Then I must be stuck like so many other people past gate 5, I killed the first helicopter, got the magnum, etc.. Being harassed by the 2nd copter and it sounded like I should have the gun by now. Maybe I've gone the wrong way as some others have. I'll keep at it.
Thx.
No you should not have the gun by that point. Jeez... you're gonna ruin the experience for yourself if you know what coming next...

A friend of mine ran into a bug where he didn't get the gun because he parked the airboat too far away from the dock.

Bobcat said:
A friend of mine ran into a bug where he didn't get the gun because he parked the airboat too far away from the dock.

Yes I got that the second time I played it. Couldn't carry on because I couldn't kill the helicoptor without the gun, but it easily killed me.

the airboat gun is awesome, someone should make a mod with just that gun. ultimate poonage

im sutck here!!! what should i do?

i dont have any saves before hand

if you met the vortigaunt who says "Grrreetings toooooo the Freemaaaaan!" and some of the rebels who show you where eli's hideout is then after that the vort should add the gun to ur boat, if not keep going you cant miss them

Which part are you stuck at? Is it where you run into what looks like a dead end, with... no... you have the gun in that part. Hmm.

Screenshots, perhaps?

Back