Which are you going to do first?

Will you play Singleplayer or Multiplayer first?

• Singleplayer

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
That's not necessarily true Wes. We do know that CS2 has been in the works for a while now. At least thats what I think i say at csnation some time ago......

When I buy the game........Im not acctually going to play it for a whole day......so I can build up the excitment and I can just stare at the box in amazment........Im going to make The game last a long time.....expecially SP

Oh yeah im not going to read ANY reviews untill I acctually played the game...

I'll definately be playing the single player missions first. If I started out playing MP there'd be this nagging thought in the back of my mind saying that I'm missing something. Plus, like a lot of people have stated, I want to know what the guns do before I go around trying them in MP.

Lol, Spitz, good luck to you man. I personally couldn't stare at the box for a day. I'm going to be hard-pressed to sit still while reading the manual (I'm one of those people who has to read all the documentation when I get a new game), much less stare at the box. Your statement reminds me of the first day I got my DSL and chose to pick the slowest mirror for DLing the new HL patch, so that I "wouldn't be greedy now that I can DL fast." Two years later and if I get under 140k, I'm in disbelief. :eek: :frown:

Originally posted by Darkside55

Lol, Spitz, good luck to you man. I personally couldn't stare at the box for a day. I'm going to be hard-pressed to sit still while reading the manual (I'm one of those people who has to read all the documentation when I get a new game)

Heh, me too. I always force myself to read it beforehand.. dunno why, just to soak up some of the 'atmosphere' I guess.

lol 67 people voted for singleplayer first against 1 for multiplayer :)

I voted for singleplayer... damn I love the storyline :)

well well, gordon in the flesh :)

it's tradition... you always have to do singleplayer before multiplayer!

I am going to play single player first, because if I recall I disliked Half-Life Muti-player.

I will wait for some multi-player mods... *Heres hoping that valve releases CS 2 and DoD 2 soon after HL.

Originally posted by GLMinorThreat
I am going to play single player first, because if I recall I disliked Half-Life Muti-player.

I will wait for some multi-player mods... *Heres hoping that valve releases CS 2 and DoD 2 soon after HL.

Don't get your hopes to high.:hmph:

Im gonna play SP.. but only because I need to find out the HL storyline asap

I'm going to play nothing. I am taping the box to my monitor and pretending to play the game, this way I can create the HL2 story any way I see fit. Oh, and I will make millions of mods a day, and play with fake people, and I can make them not cheat, and I always win.

Um....

wtf_cat.jpg

Hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha in Serbia we say WoNo

Single Player. I always play single player first on anygame. Besides, thats what Half-Life IS.

Back