which better CS:S OR 1.6 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, IMO 1.5 was better than 1.6. I feel they butchered 1.6 with the new models, crosshair "fixes", etc. I liked 1.5 much better.

However I hardly ever played CS 1.6 since CS:S came out, but recently a friend wanted to play and he only had 1.6, so I decided to play it with him. Long story short the difference was night and day, I was 250 times better in CS:S than I was in CS 1.6. I got completely schooled. The crosshair wasn't as accurate as it was in 1.5, the new models suck IMO, the shield, ugh. I don't know where to begin, or end. I have never lost so bad in CS. They're butchering it :(

So IMO, to answer your question, I feel at this current point in time that CS:S is infact better than CS 1.6.

y dose anyone care about which is better its just an opinion the only difference between cs1.6 and cs:s is hitboxes and gfx

giant384 said:
y dose anyone care about which is better its just an opinion the only difference between cs1.6 and cs:s is hitboxes and gfx

because there will alwys be idiots making threads like this 1

Exclamatio said:

idoits !! yes we Just Want To know the opinoins Of people. anything Wrong?

Exclamatio said:
Exclamatio, ur an idiot. There will always be new people joining CS and ppl want to know what they like.

Anyway, CS:S is way better.

This thread is like a dupilcate thread of a thread that has already been threaded.... er posted. Use the search button.

ricera10 said:
Exclamatio, ur an idiot. There will always be new people joining CS and ppl want to know what they like.

Anyway, CS:S is way better.

why would ppl joining cs want to know someone elses opinion there both great and there barely any difference

This thread is like a dupilcate thread of a thread that has already been threaded.... er posted. Use the search button.

Exactly, hence the reason i agree with Exclamatio, continous threads on this topic just get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back