Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Alyx

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • G-Man

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
I had to shrink that pic a hell of a lot to fit it as an attachment on another thread, if you want the full size ill host the original one
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS WINDOW OR IT WONT WORK
http://lufthunde.**********/hl2_boxes.jpg

If I could choose, i'd have the Alyx or the g-man, but i don't think all boxes will be available in Hungary.

4 example WC3 was only available in the orcish box:- (

yes, excactly the same in norway. You could also just get the Protoss box for StarCraft...

Anyway, Alyx is a cutie, and in that picture Gordon is as pink as he had a 'few' beers not so long time ago :E :cheers:

thank you Dr.Sbaitso for hosting the big version :)
now that I can see it, I think the silver is in fact the special edition, and if thats the case order me 2 of those. :D

Nobody knows, so if you preorder then you better get prepared for a surprise!

:D

Originally posted by Dr.Sbaitso
I had to shrink that pic a hell of a lot to fit it as an attachment on another thread, if you want the full size ill host the original one
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS WINDOW OR IT WONT WORK
http://lufthunde.**********/hl2_boxes.jpg
http://lufthunde.**********/adm/interstitial/remote.jpg wow good picture, never trust tripod.

Haaaa, nietzche you're a funny guy.

So do you think Gordon is an Ubermensch?

Even Zarathustra himself !?

ok don't use so many words ending with the letter y
btw are those dvd cases or just boxes??

anyone who pre-ordered it will blatently be getting alyx as no one wants a box with that slapper on the front...

Heere limey fish!

Mike Palan (probably misspelled it) was brilliant. Plenty of dry English humor. Just like Rowan Atkinson's Black Adder, hence my namesake.

Originally posted by nietzsche
ValVed RaY, They don't look like DVD-Cases to me.

Lordblackadder: No and no. But hey, do you read German literature or did you hear about it on an American TV-Show?

Actually I am a learned man, but my GF knows alot about German Lit (she's fluent in German) and tells me I should learn German just so that I could read Goethe, apparently his writing is beautiful.

I would learn German because I love their chocolate and their Autobahns.

I think Gordon would qualify as an Ubermensch.

I see...

Expanding your horizon is a Good Thing©, especially if you don't learn about Germany from Hollywood movies and overly patriotic school-books.

Is Gordon an Übermensch? Hmmm... Is Gordon supposed to be a brutal and unscrupulous human?

Well I'm using the term in it's colloquial sense, he's not necesserily whatever Nietshe would consider a super guy,
but he's obviously a pretty super fella. Like Avnold or that guy that climed Mt. Everest.

In this case, i have to agree with you.

Btw, did you mean Reinhold Messner, the one who met a Yeti on Mount Everest?
;)

Either him or Hilary, or that other guy whose beard froze.

Wow! Did you say Yeti? Now that's an idea. PO'd Sasquatch invade City 17, Gordon must rush in and pacify them with sardines and Kenny G music.

Originally posted by urseus
Maybe each different box has a different toy with it.

Thats how id market it.

The gorden one comes with a crowbar, the gman one comes with a Tie, and the alyx one comes with.....i dunno what do women have nowadays....a tampon or something.

1 question: how would a crowbar fit in a box that size?

his music makes me want to take that saxophone and beat him to death with it

I have read some of goethe's work, translated into engilsh, but poetry loses alot through translation. I do understand Schuber'ts music more afer reading it though....

the silver one is definitly not a box, probly wrapping like someone said, you can tell by looking at its shape, or it could be a special edition that comes with a t-shirt or something but its not a regular shaped box like the others. usally the spec. editions come later though...

EDIT* o yea, maybe it is wrapping, and u get a suprise on which character u get.

I will definetly be buying the special edition. But its the stupidest looking box. Its just silver. I want the special edition in the regular box. They look awsome. I like the Gordan one the best.

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
the silver one is definitly not a box, probly wrapping like someone said, you can tell by looking at its shape, or it could be a special edition that comes with a t-shirt or something but its not a regular shaped box like the others. usally the spec. editions come later though...

EDIT* o yea, maybe it is wrapping, and u get a suprise on which character u get.

I doesn't look like a wrapping. In the big photo you can see that it's top is slightly open, so it's part of the box.

Back