Which character would you want to be the most in REAL LIFE?

Barney. He's like an Orwellian-dystopia James Bond.

I bet he gets tons of chicks.

I'd be the g-man. I can stop time and do "things" to Alyx

I want to be that scanner in the first scene, (trainstation)...
...he is so cute!

Foxtrot said:
The Crowbar, it gets lots of action.

lol the crowbar never gets any action except during the first levels. and even then it gets uses to smash boxes, not enemy heads.

who need crowbar when you have the gravity gun?

A vortigaunt so I could say lots of creepy, mysterious shit :)

Overwatch said:
lol the crowbar never gets any action except during the first levels. and even then it gets uses to smash boxes, not enemy heads.

who need crowbar when you have the gravity gun?
It opens all the loot and slays the headcrabs, and opens new passages!

cereal said:
A vortigaunt so I could say lots of creepy, mysterious shit :)

If you wan't to say creepy mysterious shit you should be one of the civilians that says it's bad to drink water...

Drink booze instead... though it makes you forget too!

G-Man, duh =)
I mean, come on, he gets to stop time and speak in riddles WHENEVER HE WANTS!

Oh and this thread is hereby proclamed as the most pointless (yet paradoxically quite good fun) thread ever.

i wanna be D.O.G so i can throw cars at houses, but after it would suck couse the military would probly be after you! and the'd RPG your ass!

Colonel Cubbage. He's got a cool accent and that whole British stiff-upper-lip thing going on. And he has rocket launchers. Let me tell you - in HL3 Alyx is dumping Gordon for a REAL MAN called Cubbage, not some mute MIT wuss.

There's definitely a game in that guy. HL4:Cubbage v The G-Man, I want it.

That's a tough one...I'd say....Eli Vance.

Then I'd have a kid and call him "Lance da Vance"

I would be a strider. "ILL TEACH YOU TO GIVE ME AN C IN MATH! ROAR!" *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *blam* *kawoooOOOOOSHD* *KOOBLAM* " HAHA HA! FEAR MY IMPALING LEETNESS! AHAHAHAHA!!! *impale* *impale*

I want to be Generic citizen #4... what a dream boat.

hmmm.....gman. He doent seem to be in danger. And...well yeah.

The G-Man or Kleiner. I do 'do' messing with people as well as physics.

AGENT 15 said:
I would be a strider. "ILL TEACH YOU TO GIVE ME AN C IN MATH!
Good one :LOL:

Intro to HL3:
'Dr. Kleiner:Well Gordon, we now know the Striders never really wanted to destroy the City. They were just mad because Dr. Manifold kept failing them at math class. Also the other kids used to stick small animals to their legs with chewing gum, but we soon sorted that! Anyway, your task is to stop the evil Dr. Manifold and teach the Striders that 2 + 3 = BIG FUN'

I want to be an expendable combine grunt. That way I can see what it's like to be shot in the face by an angry dude in tight orange spandex! cool! :rolling:

I want to be a Combine Elite, decked out with awsome gear and mad skills....

I would want a different color uniform than white though, its kinda not a good color for camoflague you know.

Back