Which is your favorite beverage?

What's your favorite beverage?

• Water.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Tea.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Coke.

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Spriza (Sprite, for you who don't know anything.)

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Fruit flavored water.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Suicide.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Sobe Beverages.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Tea.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Delicious milk.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Uh...you don't wanna know.

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
Suicide sounds evil, evil sounds nice, wot is suicide and where do i get it???

Well you can get it at most tall buildings, cliff faces, high bridges and such place, or nowadays, you can get it simply by walking into some of the less desirable areas of towns.

What did you vote 4 sparrow? ur laughing @ me 4 not knowin that r'nt u

Farrowlesparrow said:
Water is quite nice to drink actually.

I cant believe you like stella...Isnt that stuff chemically brewed? Its nasty and is probably the cuase of most drunken fights in this country...Of course, each to his own.

mmmmmm,chemically brewed :bounce:

I think I should mention,I dont just drink Stella continuously like some depraved alcaholic hooligan!When not drinking Stella I will usually be drinking water(to counter the after effects of the Stella :p )

CyberSh33p said:
In soviet russia, beverage drinks YOU!

You stole that from IRC!
/me feels special, now. :D

Draken said:
Suicide sounds evil, evil sounds nice, wot is suicide and where do i get it???

Suicide is a random mixture of carbonated drinks. It's custom to mix every carbonated beverage you have access to, or at least a minimum or 6 if you don't want to go any higher...being that you're eating out, or happen to have lots of soda.
Whenever I go out to eat, if I don't drink my true favorite(Water), I get Suicide.

I like the name, too. :)

I love Urge! And Corona, and Coca cola. But Urge the most. I drink about 1 Liter of Urge each day. Its my drug.

Am I the only one here who loves natural, fresh-squeezed fruit juice?

Orange juice owns...

I like orange juice. I like lots of drinks to be honest, and i dont have a favourte. Anyone tried green after shock? Now thats a drink you wouldnt want to have more than one. Blue and red are tasty as....well, a very tasty think.

I wasnt laughing at you Draken...to be honest i'd never heard of it, although i assumed it was something to do with lots of alcohol.

Yagermiester (I think thats the spelling) and red bull is a tasty tasty beverage, in fact its amazingly nice, but its not god for you to have mixtures like that, so i tend to not have that much.

Blue aftershock + trampoline = me not picking up one MAJOR hint ;(

Steinbok all the way! :D

Brian Damage said:
Am I the only one here who loves natural, fresh-squeezed fruit juice?

Orange juice owns...

fresh-squeezed orange juice is really good (especially if you leave lots of pulp in). i don't really like to drink orange juice from concentrate especially if it seems kinda watered down.

I love aftershock. What's trampoline.

I like Fosters or Carling. I prefer Fosters more at the moment.

Me and my mate are weird. For 3 months solid all we ever drank was Carling for lager. Now all of a sudden I drink Fosters and he drinks Carling and lime :barf:

on a more serious note, I voted for tea. I have it every morning. tea is rawk.

"rawk"? wtf? Have you turned into a crow?

i hate coke...wheres pepsi?//??? what about vanilla pepsi!!!! ....AND DNL AND 7-up...i would say either 7-up or pepsi;....i dont like sprite or sprizadfasdf and i dont like coke!

Coke is usually a common generic term for any type of cola nowadays.

Back