Which other forums do you post on?

tool navy? Why am I afraid of following that link?

I lurk a lot of others boards, but usually never post.

Tom's Hardware
Anandtech
EvilAvatar
World of Warcraft boards

And a few more.. as far as an every day thing? This is basically it.

Just this one, although I lurk at djforum, the BASIC Stamp boards and many random cycling forums.

IMDB... theres a lot of gullable people there, I spread really, really rediculous rumors there that some people actually get upset and partially believe.

Like how 12 yr old Nat from the Nickalodian Show The Naked Brothers Band "died", when he went to his father's job at the "Gas Treatment Facility".
There he accidentally walked into an air tight room full of gas fumes and breathed them in for many seconds. He was not feeling well, when he returned home, he went outside and had a ciggarett to calm himself, but, he was so full of gas fumes that the ciggarett caused him to literally explode.
In which Nickalodian had to replace Nat with a biologically engineered robot.

It was great, because many people argued with me saying it wasn't true! :) :) :)

IMDB... theres a lot of gullable people there, I spread really, really rediculous rumors there that some people actually get upset and partially believe.

Like how 12 yr old Nat from the Nickalodian Show The Naked Brothers Band "died", when he went to his father's job at the "Gas Treatment Facility".
There he accidentally walked into an air tight room full of gas fumes and breathed them in for many seconds. He was not feeling well, when he returned home, he went outside and had a ciggarett to calm himself, but, he was so full of gas fumes that the ciggarett caused him to literally explode.

It was great, because many people argued with me saying it wasn't true! :) :) :)

Uh.....

Lol. :D

I used to post on some other forums, but now this is the only forum that I visit...

The Age of Conan forums sometimes.

The forums of my old WoW guild, several of whom have also left the game/moved to new guilds. We were really close though and had good laughs.

None. Not for a while. And this has been brought up waay too many times.

Final Gear forums
Gametrailers forums
I browse the WoW forums

This forum and nothing else.

I used to go on PHL, Bungie.net, Epic Games, GenMay, and HL Fallout. They all kind of sucked a lot.

ogrish because im a sick bastard, as some would say
neowin for tech help, but not so much anymore due to overabundance of retards
some unmentiontable trading sites
hl2dm-university.com
spuf
moola.com on occasion (invites available :p)
private military site (oooooo!)
and soon to be mtpostmore.com, i can feel it
etc
etc

Here, Zombie Master, Jimmy Eat World, Bad Science, Warseer, and a secret place :shh:

-Angry Lawyer

I just went on "4chan.org". You guys made me curious.

4chan has gotten boring. It's gotten realllllly stupid there.
I regularly go on www.hlssmod.com
Can't wait for it to come out.. whenever.
:p
Also, the Nationstates forums.

Here on HL2.net: Lounge, Games and Gaming, Hardware and Software, and sometimes the Half-life related threads. I try to stay away from the Politics forum, which is like the ghetto of HL2.net. Too much hatred and flaming. Getting flamed at in politics is like being caught in the middle of a drive-by shooting in the Bronx or Queens NY.:p I'll stick to the suburbs thank you. Here's the other non-HL2.net forum I post on occasion (under the same username of course): TotalSems.com . It's mainly a tech/helpdesk oriented site, though every now and then, they get a few ban worthy fools and then some.:p I was almost made a moderator there as well by the owner himself (Alpha Geek). It's nice to be loved isn't it? :LOL: I declined though, as I am just too busy these days to babysit everyone else on the web. Some of you might recognize some of the topics I post here and there. The reason is so that I can get opinions from a wider variety of audiences, so take no offense.

I actively post on: http://www.left4dead411.com/forums/
I used to post here a lot but people on here are starting to get really disgusting. Posting snuff pics, etc. L4D411 is starting to have it's own problems though mainly due to members. We get people who just lurk and use us for the newest info, but rarely pop in and post. If they do, it's "when is the release date?" Then somebody goes to tell the person to screw off or something. People really arn't funny neither over there. *Usually lurk and rarely post on: http://www.flamehaus.com/bbs/ as well. I like their witty and sarcastic humor over there.

You Jerk! I knew you were lying!

I post on this site mainly, but have a couple posts here and there on various forums like 3dbuzz, cgarena, imdb and other smaller sites.

I lurk in the mod's/admin's forum. They don't see me.

ph34r.png

Nowadays only here, can't be bothered to post anywhere else.

i go to a lot fo ofrums but not a regular poster

I posted once on Facepunch and got banned. The reason was "Asshole"

here, secret place, and im inactive just about everywhere else, i still lurk at interlopers and a few others

GameFaqs
Screwattack (only really a lurker though)

but mostly here

I go here, the Ultimate-guitar forums, and sometimes the Elder Scrolls forums.

I'm not here so often anymore, but otherwise frequent the more manageable ZM forums, official and unofficial WoW realm forums (Earthen Ring EU), and secretland.

Here, really. I lurk on Something Awful from time to time.

I posted once on Facepunch and got banned. The reason was "Asshole"

if you want to be an asshole, don't do it on the facepunch forums. they don't like assholes for some reason.

Back