Which platform are you gonna play episode 2 on?

Will you play it on the 360 or the PC?

• PC

Votes: 68 87.2%

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Both! I'm weird...

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Nah, I'm no PC Elite facist. My computer is fine, but I'd much rather play it on the 360. Smooth, no performance issues, no worries.

No love for third-party Portal maps? ;(

Both is my vote but where is the PS3 vote? Im getting it for all 3 platforms.

360. My computer lags when I play Starcraft. One time I tried to attack with more than 5 goliaths at once, and my hardrive almost caught on fire.

Seriously, Im not making this up. I gave up on the game after the 12th level.

PC, but will probably play on the 360 as well for achievements and gamer score (yes they are that addicting dammit).

360. My computer lags when I play Starcraft. One time I tried to attack with more than 5 goliaths at once, and my hardrive almost caught on fire.

Seriously, Im not making this up. I gave up on the game after the 12th level.

How the hell did you play HL2 then? :hmph:

360, cuz my PC is old. I'm gonna have to get used to the controller, and man it is going to suck.

Er... I don't think I can edit the poll to add the bs3, so yeah...

PC.....

Since everyone is probably reading this on their PC, it's no wonder why only 10 people voted something else.

err... by the end of summer i should earn around 600$ with work... so what will I do? Get a PS3, or get a new PC, with shiny new graphics, so I can play again HL2 with FakeFactory MOD, and EP1 too, and all of my old games again on MAXIMUM Muhahaha.. Guess I stick to the PC... :)
(or I'll buy a Wii :p)

first person shooters are pc territory

DON'T CROSS THE LINE OR I'LL SHANK YOU

All I ask is that consoles come equip with mice and keyboard as standard, then all I care developers could dump all the games on it.

But I'm going for PC anyway, I've invested too much time in building it.

if u want a mouse and keyboard, play your pc. consoles arent for sitting alone by urself with a mouse and keyboard playing on a desk. they are for sitting back and relaxing with an easy-to-use controller and should be compatible with use in the living room and with friends

I would bet money that most console gaming is done alone.

yes now with the advent of online ... but it originated as something to do with friends and should remain that way ... u shouldnt need a desk to play any console

360. I really only play games on Xbox unless of course I can only play them on PC.

Back