Which Weapon ?

EVIL said:
Ehm, how is it smarter? It is exact the same one as in HL1

the difference is that it follows the laser now instead of goin in the direction of the laser, for example in the e3 2004 demo gordon shoots a rocket up at the combine in the crane tower, the rocket passes behind the combine and then the laser is put on the combine and the rocket swoops around and blows him flying....ok my rants done.

Crowbar, its my mission to crowbar anything crowbarrable. GOt a ichisauer and a baby gaargantua on svencoop allready

Unfortunately not shown in the 2k4 vid, but the OICW is my fav weapon.

from the 2k4 vid, definitly the Gauss gun.

Neo_Kuja said:
Which Weapon looks the most promising/unpromising to you from the E3 2004 video ?

I'd personally say the shotgun, as it seems to be able to fire of without having to reload for a long time (like in HL1), and it kills antlions and Combine in 1 shot ! The most unpromising weapon seems to be the MP7 (?), because it seems underpowered now ... :frown:

What do you guys think ?

I believe the aim in the E3 videos were terrible, I mean christs that's the guys at the bottom of the list when playing CS. If you could strike a few HS's on the combine I'm sure they'd die from just a few shots.

It's all about the gravity gun baby. i'm gonna have so much fun with that thing. Shotgun looks sweet, though I'm concerned about it if they keep the ammo count at 6 shots per mag tube. heard that was a mess up tho, should be 8. I'm unimpressed with the pistol detail, but that .357 colt python looks absolutely badass.

Thank you Gordon'sFreeman, vegeta897 and HWHorathla for explaining, I havent notised that myself, I guess it has been to long since I last played HL :)

I hope the crowbar will be fun to crack people's skulls with in MP (those of you who've met me in HLDM know what I'm talking about :p )

Back