Who did what? EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE

What are/did you buy? Multiple Choice Enabled

• Total voters

glHalfLife

Reaction score
As a follow on from Eateroffear's post about showing VU games how much they could have made, I have posted this thread with a poll to make it easier.

If you purchased an ATI card with a HL2 voucher, please vote for Bronze. However, if you updated to Silver or Gold then vote for Silver or Gold (not Bronze and Silver or Gold).

well i technically bought an ati half life 2 voucher this means i bought a bronze package ;)

Theres allready polls for this... >_>

yeh, and every1 fails to add an ati coupon option !

was retail, went silver.

+ dont haveta worry about cd's, cd keys, or anything of the sort, just a simple login.
+ dod:s and hl:s
+ easily installed mods, can pick from the my games menu
+ you can make a backup copy if u want a hard disk THAT bad

- reformating means downloading the game all over again. (and for 56k, that would suck)

after REALLY thinking about it. steam is the better choice. u dont need a manual or a game box. plus i dont have to run to the store, or wait for my copy to be delivered. its not worth waiting this long for a manual and a box. and u know valve, if they do make any extras or special offers, theyd be offered to steam accounts first and/or only.

Jealous of the competition scratch? I noticed the 41565 was your doing. Oh well, one more won't hurt!

When I figure out how to buy through Steam, I'm getting the Gold. Some day.

Scratch: Exactly. And my friend's card is locked after him buying a copy. And dad won't let me use his.

Alec_85 said:
Scratch: Exactly. And my friend's card is locked after him buying a copy. And dad won't let me use his.

Aww man I feel for ya bro....

Theres gotta be someone that has a card for ya..

Wait you can buy a ati card off of ebay for around the same price as bronze... check it out..

Bought a 9800pro last September (damn you Valve ;)) but I didn't get a voucher. Valve is right now trying to "unban" my friend's card but we haven't heard from them in a few hours. Another friend is in the same situation so he can't help me. Tried asking a guy who work @ EB yesterday but he didn't have a CC either :D I'm running out of ideas.

Wanted retail, but couldn't resist the temptation of having CS:S so silver :)

Why would you buy the voucher when it's already going to cost you $50 anyways..

I don't care for Bronze anyway. And don't you need a credit card or similar to buy from Ebay?

7hoR said:
Why would you buy the voucher when it's already going to cost you $50 anyways..

So he can play cs source now....

He cant get ahold of anybodys credit card..

To register on eBay though, you have to have either a credit card or PayPal account that uses your banking account.

Well we are working on resolving this. And the guy @ EB said he would try to get a CC in the coming week if he has some time off to fix it. And then I guess everything is solved (he's not interested in Steam).

Also, Steam will be adding other methods of payment other then credit card sooner or later.

glHalfLife said:
As a follow on from Eateroffear's post about showing VU games how much they could have made, I have posted this thread with a poll to make it easier.

If you purchased an ATI card with a HL2 voucher, please vote for Bronze. However, if you updated to Silver or Gold then vote for Silver or Gold (not Bronze and Silver or Gold).

Wow, this has to be the 7th thread.

VALVe - GOLD Package ($89.95)
VU - Buying retail

Buying retail, I like physical thinks.

I am paying money here.

Back