Who do you think would make a good moderator of this board?

D33

Reaction score
To help keep the forums in check we're after moderators for all of the boards that have none. Of course the best people to pick a moderator are the people who use the board so here's your chance to vote for someone.

You can vote for whoever you want, even yourself if you wish however we're after someone who puts a lot of time into the board, someone who helps answer questions and has a good personality.

Know anyone who fits the bill? :)

I would love to moderate the hardware forums, i think myself and dawdler would be excellent.

I would love to mod the boards, since im buying a new pc soon im always here checking back for updates.

heh, i've been begging to mod these boards since they started :/, but I guess i'm not good enough.

And nominating your self wouldn't be advisable, so as not to nominate myself, dawdler would be my nomination after myself.

I think that SidewinderX143 has been here long enough to get my vote for mod

EDIT: Long-time reader First-time poster

I agree, sidewinderx143 seems to always be on top of things. I would pick him if it were up to me.

I beleive either dawdler or Side. should be the forum admins

SidewinderX143 has been here for a while and is always answering peoples questions in the hardware forum.

He would be a pretty good shoice.

If not him then me :)......

Me.

c`mon, you know its true. i'd rule these forums with a mother****ing iron fist.

Would it only be one mod? I think having atleast two would be better since they could have different opinions about a thread.

Two mods are fine, I should of mentioned that in my original post.

Yeah, I would like to moderate it, I check the hardware forum quite often... And I aint that evil of a moderator. Just minor evil. A small one with plans to take over the world, but still :)

SidewinderX143 and dawdler is my pick... (love you guys)

*bigkiss* =)

Imo, Jagermeister or either Jager seems like a good choice for a moderator.

Edit: NM, pick either Sidewinder or dawdler... they seem to know alot about hardware.

From what I've seen on this board, Sgt.Igneri, Dawdler and SidewinderX143 would all make good moderators and it's apperent that they have the respect of the community here as well.

I've added SidewinderX143 and Sgt.Igneri on this board and I'll be adding Dawdler to General Editing.

Congratulations. :)

Congrats... I was just about to vote the guy who Winds sidewards :p

anyways.... they've been here for a while and proved their worth :D

*smiles*

This makes up for all the calculas and history i have tdo for today :)

In the hardware section especially i'd love to be a MOD... when it comes to graphics cards.. theres none better than a guy who makes them for a living.. :cheers:

Back