WHO: H1N1 in post-pandemic period

Shem

The Freeman
Reaction score
No, it's not entirely gone, but the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the H1N1 virus has "largely run its course" and we are now in the post-pandemic period for the virus.

WHO said:
The world is no longer in phase 6 of influenza pandemic alert. We are now moving into the post-pandemic period. The new H1N1 virus has largely run its course.

As we enter the post-pandemic period, this does not mean that the H1N1 virus has gone away. Based on experience with past pandemics, we expect the H1N1 virus to take on the behavior of a seasonal influenza virus and continue to circulate for some years to come.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2010/h1n1_vpc_20100810/en/index.html

Holy shit! The ones left here actually beat the odds and survived this horrbile outbreak , lets all partey!

Shh don't tell the media they might still want to panic people about it.

But then what am I supposed to buy out of fear this autumn?

I had that. It wasn't so bad. Or at least, not worse than any other flu I've had (flu in general is pretty terrible).

I never got H1N1. Feelsgood.

Actually, I don't think I know anyone who got the sickness.

I like how Baxter made hundreds of millions if not billions on this scam, and now its like it never even happened.

I survived the H1N1 virus and all I got was this lousy T-shirt and the H1N1 virus.

So will they stop trying to give people needles full of Mercury, now?

The mercury needles will continue until morale improves.

H1N1 was bad for like a day and pretty bad for like 2 days after that and kind of bad for like 2 after that.

Pretty entry level pandemic, if you ask me. I could still get drunk on it.

It didn't really hit my area that hard, but someone I knew died of influenza during that time when the H1N1 virus was talked about seemingly everywhere. I'm not certain if it was caused by H1N1 or something else since it's hard to tell. Sad nonetheless.

I had Swine Flu.

I mean the first few days of the actual symptoms hit me pretty hard, but other than that, it's a pretty regular flu.

This thing could come back 10 times as hard though. Don't celebrate just yet

According to whom?

its in Revelations!!

no but crazy people everywhere keep quoting this as the end of days and I don't think we are anywhere near that. we're just going through a rough patch

There are some interesting coincidences with recent world events and the Book of Relevations.

Oceans turning black like the blood of men...

Anti-christ taking the throne of a world order...

I'd start prayin' if I were you, boy.

There are some interesting coincidences with recent world events and the Book of Relevations.

Oceans turning black like the blood of men...

Anti-christ taking the throne of a world order...

I'd start prayin' if I were you, boy.

20100811234556clipboard.jpg

According to the Book of Revelations, Jesus massacres the people who believe in world unity and global peace and follow the Antichrist who promises to lead humanity to an era where humanity is united and peace reigns.

So uh, should I try for neverending war?

That's what Christianity was doing for centuries.

According to the Book of Revelations, Jesus massacres the people who believe in world unity and global peace and follow the Antichrist who promises to lead humanity to an era where humanity is united and peace reigns.

So uh, should I try for neverending war?

I figured if you tried to reject the ways of the Anti-Christ, and fight vigorously with the love for God and Christ in your heart - then you'd be okay, spiritually.

I mean, if not, you'd only stand before Him burning in his holy light. It could be worse.

Back