who has any interesting theroys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumba$$

Reaction score
put down some of you interesting ideas here. like how alma (F.E.A.R) is alyx as a little girl, or somthing. random stuff like that. you derranged lot you.

What the hell is a theroy? Sounds irish lol.

I have a theory you should stop posting such useless stuff as this.

"alma (F.E.A.R) is alyx as a little girl, or somthing."

WTF? Post something of meaning or don't post at all.

What the hell is a theroy? Sounds irish lol.
Therooooooooooooy Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins!

On topic, I have lots of interesting theories.

You're probably not going to hear about any of them in this thread.

hay dudes gman is totally gordon freeman in the future

just so you know

this took me some time to conjecture

reps, Y/N???!!!

hay dudes gman is totally gordon freeman in the future

just so you know

this took me some time to conjecture

reps, Y/N???!!!

I dont know I mean Gordon doesnt talk and Gman does.Besides the G could stand for Garr'y,Gabe,or Gordy.

The Combine were the g-man's employers in HL1.
ssh.gif

Garry-man.
I love it! Haha. xD
kewlnick, for the first time EVER you made me laugh.

We have a Combine Assasin in our forum image board picture thingie! :O

No, wait, that's not a theroy. It's fact!

Yeah, there's also a Strider charging his wang-cannon, Dog in a pose, and Gordon with a long shadow slowly walking away.

Gman=gordon from the future because of the G?

Okay, lets be stupid!

Gman=Father gegori in disguise because of the G!

My grandma fancies you for coming up with such a theory of aweshensness.

HAY GUYS I'M POSTING IN THIS HIGH-QUALITY THREAD!!!!1!!!

:) <--- Healthy nose
:~( <--- Broken nose

put down some of you interesting ideas here. like how alma (F.E.A.R) is alyx as a little girl, or somthing. random stuff like that. you derranged lot you.
Serious theories or cross-franchise rubbish like that? (Or not - that'd be a hoot.)

Theory: Gordon Freeman meets his untimely demise on an expedition in the irradiated remains of the Ukraine while running errands for his 'boss'. The human race is now doomed to be crushed upon the imminent return of Combine.

Evidence: A PDA with his name/mug is found in said location, with brief, forebodeing journal entries.

Conclusion: Fake, as there's no way Gordon would rank as a 'rookie' amongst the locals, and no way he'd trade his crowbar for a tin of meat. The cadaver, while convincing, was not wearing the HEV suit, so no further forensic investigation was necessary.

A friend told me Gman was the son of an alien that knocked Gordon up on Xen :S. Funny as it is...

What the hell happened to North America? My theory on that; There must be a huge empire there and they must have the place locked down pretty tight eh?

GodMan/GMan
Wich can only mean that GMan is Jeeeeeesuuuus! (similarities are just too obvious)
or this thread is R-Tarded... but honestly, who thinks that.

I do... but it's nice... and funny... heheh, confused son of Gordon's :p

The G-Man is actually in every single scene of every Valve game ever, just invisible.

Hes always behind Gordon, because Gordon lacks the ability to turn his head...

Then why don't the snarks attack Gman? Oh right, because all alien creatures respect the Future Father Grigori, right... -__-

- The G-Man was a legend nearly two hundred years before the events of Half-Life. He sporadically appeared at Victorian-era British landmarks dressed in a frock-coat and top-hat, sipping occasionally from a china cup. He was thus known as 'the Tea-Man', a name that stuck until he was forced to reinvent himself after the airing of the the first series of The A-Team, and a threat of legal action from Mr T himself, who reportedly took exception to being associated with "that pasty foo' with the sucker way of talkin'". The Tea-Man narrowly escaped a violent confrontation by boarding a plane.

- The final game in the Half-Life series will be called 'Half-Life: Geiger's Counterattack'. In it, then villian Hans Geiger, who faked his death in 1945 after achieving immortality, returns one last time to fight Gordon Freeman, having previously mascaraded as Doctor Breen, Mecha Breen and Queen Victoria XIV, Supreme Dominatrix of Asphyxia. The game opens with a space skirmish between the two in which Freeman is hopelessly outmatched by Geiger's latest mechanical suit. Wanting a fair fight, Geiger spares Freeman and purposely leaks information about the new telekenetic control element of his suit to Doctor Kliener's lunar base. Doctor Kliener thus builds the Nu-HEV for Gordon, who goes onto thwart Geiger's sinister plan to drop a giant, crowbar shaped colony on the earth, thus invoking a nuclear winter. In the process, both Gordon and Geiger are killed, leaving the G-Man to nurse the sons he bore both hero and villain. Valve inevitably create games regarding the conflict of this offspring when they run out of ideas, though due to Valve development cycles, this doesn't happen until 3328, 400 years after the release of the fourth Half-Life game. These games will naturally be known as the 'Half-Brother' series.

- In 2011, Valve will purchase every football side in the English Third Division. They will then randomly assign each individual team either the name 'Half-Life', or the name 'Episode'. The resulting scores will be used to title forthcoming computer games by the developer. Valve will also transform the league table into a sentient Excel Spreadsheet that uses the numbers within itself to calculate release dates for their upcoming titles. Years later, it will be exposed that the League Table is hugely inaccurate, though it's recommendation of a Q3 2028 date on Half-life 2 Episode 3 was short only by a single quarter.

- The G-Man was a legend nearly two hundred years before the events of Half-Life. He sporadically appeared at Victorian-era British landmarks dressed in a frock-coat and top-hat, sipping occasionally from a china cup. He was thus known as 'the Tea-Man', a name that stuck until he was forced to reinvent himself after the airing of the the first series of The A-Team, and a threat of legal action from Mr T himself, who reportedly took exception to being associated with "that pasty foo' with the sucker way of talkin'". The Tea-Man narrowly escaped a violent confrontation by boarding a plane.

- The final game in the Half-Life series will be called 'Half-Life: Geiger's Counterattack'. In it, then villian Hans Geiger, who faked his death in 1945 after achieving immortality, returns one last time to fight Gordon Freeman, having previously mascaraded as Doctor Breen, Mecha Breen and Queen Victoria XIV, Supreme Dominatrix of Asphyxia. The game opens with a space skirmish between the two in which Freeman is hopelessly outmatched by Geiger's latest mechanical suit. Wanting a fair fight, Geiger spares Freeman and purposely leaks information about the new telekenetic control element of his suit to Doctor Kliener's lunar base. Doctor Kliener thus builds the Nu-HEV for Gordon, who goes onto thwart Geiger's sinister plan to drop a giant, crowbar shaped colony on the earth, thus invoking a nuclear winter. In the process, both Gordon and Geiger are killed, leaving the G-Man to nurse the sons he bore both hero and villain. Valve inevitably create games regarding the conflict of this offspring when they run out of ideas, though due to Valve development cycles, this doesn't happen until 3328, 400 years after the release of the fourth Half-Life game. These games will naturally be known as the 'Half-Brother' series.

- In 2011, Valve will purchase every football side in the English Third Division. They will then randomly assign each individual team either the name 'Half-Life', or the name 'Episode'. The resulting scores will be used to title forthcoming computer games by the developer. Valve will also transform the league table into a sentient Excel Spreadsheet that uses the numbers within itself to calculate release dates for their upcoming titles. Years later, it will be exposed that the League Table is hugely inaccurate, though it's recommendation of a Q3 2028 date on Half-life 2 Episode 3 was short only by a single quarter.

priceless.

I think I lost a few neurons reading through this thread :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back