Who is Gordon Freeman and where did he come from?

thanks Xtasy0, I'm sure that cleared it up for a lot of people.

Re: Re: Who is Gordon Freeman and where did he come from?

Originally posted by Xtasy0

BTW gordon freeman is a Fictional character in a game...i hope you realize.....

I know... I just wanted to put something that the not so average person would find funny.

Thanks for pointing it out that he is not real, I would have never figured that out on my own if you hadn't pointed it out to me.

well, honestly, i think someone should make a story (that valve and the writer of the story would support, of course) that would tells us more about gordon freeman. At this point we know some things about him: his name is gordon freeman, in HL1 he was 27 years old (i think), he works at the anomalous materials sector of black mesa, and (i'm not sure about this though) he graduated in theoratical phisics (or something like that).. I think we could know some more things about him, perhaps to understand how the hell he was in one second a geek scientist, and in the other, he is a super-alien/marine-killing-machine! Perhaps he served in the army for sometime? I really don't know, but i'm just a crazy fan of HL in general that would love to know a lot more about Freeman.

I'm almost sure Gordon is from Australia, it says it in the book, that his college was in Australia, I'm not sure.

Originally posted by kdavey
I'm almost sure Gordon is from Australia, it says it in the book, that his college was in Australia, I'm not sure.
His college was MIT. i forgot what his purpose was at the college in austria.

I'm not registering either... Tell me what the URL says plz...

"Gordon had never handled a weapon of any sort-or needed to"

then Freeman name means "kills lots of aliens" in latin :D

Back