Who Is Your Favorite Character?

I seriously can't decide, so I'll just list the ones I like most...

G-Man
Dog
Kleiner
Barney
"Pick up the can" guy. If you bother him long enough, he eventually says, "Pick... up... the can." I get a kick out of that guy. More games need subtle, un-cliche'd things like that.

I seriously can't decide, so I'll just list the ones I like most...

G-Man
Dog
Kleiner
Barney
"Pick up the can" guy. If you bother him long enough, he eventually says, "Pick... up... the can." I get a kick out of that guy. More games need subtle, un-cliche'd things like that.

Ya that was funny.

His fate is unknown.

But my best bet is that he is living through the face of Samon. D:

ZOMG SAMON = BREEN HE IS PrePARING US FOR COMBINE INVASION RUN!!1!!!!11!1!!!oneone!1!!!!eleventyone!1!!11.

Ahem.

I mean, all hail the mighty Samon, benevolent and wise is he.

Hm, i must say that Father Victory or Victorio or how did he call himself was quite a sympatethic fool...

alright, i checked it
its father grigory
victorio is in hitman.

Hah, this thread is gettin' out of the serious point, but just in case, mine favorite characters are Alyx, Gordon, Dog, and the good old Barney. Should i explain why?

Keith Hernandez cause Keith is GOD.

Lol just joking around :p, Mine are Alyx, Dr. Breen, & Father Gregory.

I have three: G-man because he's so evil, mysterious & you don't know who he really is. Alyx cause she just has human like character..she's just full of "character". Then come's Dr. Breen cause he acts like Sean Connery & he is'nt your average baddie, he is'nt cliche'd like "Muhahahahahaha Im g0!ng t0 t@k3 0v3r t3h w0rld, D3@th r@y of D00M !!!!!!!!!!!"

off topic: Breen is more Dennis Hopper than Connery. I was watching "Land of the dead" the other night, again, and all of a sudden realised, how much Dennis Hopper remindes me of Breen!lolz. Also, in this movie, there is an actor(one of Hoppers "partners") who looks A LOT like G-MAN!!! Dont know his name tho.

ps: hope my english isnt too bad. im from a small country called Slovenia, wich lies in the middle of Europe.

oh, right, my fav. character would be Father Grigory. Hes like a kid in a zombie theme park! And i just LOVE the Ravenholm level.

The kaction man character is pretty slow but his guns rock... mabye they're too heavy

BREEN for the superb dialogue and I always liked gentlemen villians
...He has some James Bond villan thing

Lol.

Gordon: ...
Dr Breen: No, Mr Freeman. I expect you to DIE! (In every single way that is possible and some that are essentially IMPOSSIBLE!)

I want to redo my list of favorate characters....

The Vortigaunts, Dr. Breen, Father Gregory, the G-man, & Alyx.

wanna see a real sarcasm?
join UBIsoft forums and find a member called FCY-JDMK-WLKY

Back