Who ISN'T coming to the forums until they beat the game?

I will be playing for a while... When I reach a stopping point, I will have plenty of friends on AIM to talk about it.

:)

I wouldn't dare go near the forums. Also considering that the day I play will be the day it's released, so the forums will be TRASHED. (And will continue to be trashed up for the following week or 2.

I won't be here when I get the game. I don't want any smock to ruin the game for me...

bayaraa_us said:
maybe Patch updates that I will need.

Steam automatically updates Half-Life 2 so there will be no updates that are downloadable outside of steam.

I will come on once people realize to use the spoiler section (i assume their will be one) or when i finish the game.

I'll come on when I have finished the game and have begun on at least one map for Half-Life 2,

All the time I spend on my computer will probably be playing HL2...so I don't even think it'll be an issue for me.

Alientank said:
Who ISN'T coming to the forums until they beat the game?

Your grandmother, Santa Clause(yes, that's right; Clause) and Whippy The Seaturtle. Try to think up something interesting to talk about instead.

i dont want this game ruined for me ... i will come back once i beat it ... and not until then ...

Sharrd said:
Your grandmother, Santa Clause(yes, that's right; Clause) and Whippy The Seaturtle. Try to think up something interesting to talk about instead.

How's about shoving a barge pole in your rectum instead of crapping on my thread and not making any contribution to it?

Seems like most people are going to be staying away from the boards.

no one will be here except to say

"omfg valve r0x0rs teh big one1111!!1!!" and the such likes!

i wont come because of all the d*cks that will post spoilers just to spoil it

**cof** certain hacking clans **Coff**

Back