Who said there is a new movie every day?

Llevar

Reaction score
I never saw any official words on this. For all I know, it could be a new movie every week. That way they can keep us almost up until the game release.

Check out steam forums and you will see. One movie every week is crazy, maybe whent hey start to release new ones it can be that way, but not with E3 videos.

I had a confirmed message from Erik Johnson, but I threw it away. Believe me he said it.

If you did your homework before making a new thread you'd see that it's been announced on the Steam forums and by Erik himself.

Originally posted by Chris_D
If you did your homework before making a new thread you'd see that it's been announced on the Steam forums and by Erik himself.

Some people actually have jobs and don't have the time to browse every forum out there. There was nothing on this forum confirming it so...

woo some decent footage. The G-mans mint. just not so rewatchable as the .mov e3 trailer

you mean people can actually have jobs in this economy? I thought valve was the only company left in america

All I heard Erik say is that the next movie will be released "when things die down from he last one"

Originally posted by Innervision961
you mean people can actually have jobs in this economy? I thought valve was the only company left in america

when bush is done with us.. they might very well be.

Originally posted by Innervision961

I work for valve actually.

Back