Who wants to beta test gmail?

blag

Reaction score
I have been beta testing the gmail for some time now. I have been asked to invite someone else to test as well. I just want to know if you would be interested? If so, I will have to figure a way to decide who to send the invitation to. Maybe do a fun little contest of some type. Maybe the person who posts the hottest girl will win. What do you think?

I heard it had a lot of ads. I would beta test if they weren't so bad.

IWANTTO!

pick me! pick me! pick me!

No seriously, I wanna beta test it :p

There are a few ads that appear on the right side of the screen. I don't think they are a big deal. They aren't annoying. At least there are no popups.
It's true that people don't really need a gig of storage for email, but it's better than 4mb from yahoo and 2mb from hotmail. Plus there are still a lot of good user names available. One of these days I'll see how long it takes to upload movies and mp3s from home and download them at work.

Please, I want to beta test it, pwetty please!

uhh...not to sound retarded but.....gmail?

Google's very own E-mail service, they offer 1 gigabyte of storage space, plus spam protection and other neat stuff.

You don't have these sexy man-titties! Also I live in Finland, the country that conan loves!

i'd love to beta test it, honestly pick me! :D I have wanted to try this since they announced it!

MaxiKana said:
You don't have these sexy man-titties! Also I live in Finland, the country that conan loves!

Conan O'Brien or Conan The Barbarian?

It sounds like a good concept, but can i put it into Outlook Express though?

will it cost money when it goes live?

Sure, I did a preview of it for the school newspaper. My friend also found that [email protected] works, but he can't answer the password question..."How many engineers are working on G-Mail?" :(

I've got some great big files to upload (HL2 E3 vids). :D Just PM me.

Can someone please honor me with their invite? pweeese?

Anyone have pics of their hot sister they can post? Hottest sister wins.

Don't know what a jp2 extension is. Post the pic you have and let the community decide. If people agree she's hot, you win.

Rupertvdb said:
when can mortals use it?

I don't know if Google has set a date yet. I just found this on google.

"We're currently only offering Gmail as part of a preview release and limited test. We don't have details on when Gmail will be made more widely available, as that depends in part on the results of the test."

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html#signup

hmmm, i always fill my inbox is it worth a try to a casual email user? saying that i would have to tell everyone about my email address change and that would take forever :(

Is that on the Space Needle? I was just there last week.

Attention Community - Does SubKamran deserve the Gmail invite?

blag said:
Is that on the Space Needle? I was just there last week.

Attention Community - Does SubKamran deserve the Gmail invite?

Yes, in Seattle. I have more pics ;)

blag said:
Are they the kind you can post or do you have to email them? ;)

I can post them, but there's too many. Like, 25. :p They're all safe though, if THAT's what you mean ;)

I gave them my hotmail account name in hopes they would send me something. But I haven't recieved anything. How did you get accepted?

Post a few of the best safe pics you have. Email me the unsafe one if you have them. I'll be back in about an hour to check them.

Hazar Dakiri said:
I gave them my hotmail account name in hopes they would send me something. But I haven't recieved anything. How did you get accepted?

I think it's random, like the World of Warcraft beta. Does anyone have that pic by the way? With the guy slapping his head cause he forgot to check his inbox? And the kissing girlies?

I want it for the comedy value.

simmo said:
Ive already got one :p, I gave Munro my invite :)

Shameless plugging and now sucking up to superiors? Tsk tsk.

blag said:
Post a few of the best safe pics you have. Email me the unsafe one if you have them. I'll be back in about an hour to check them.

Haha, WHY?! No one but you is interested ;) They're my gurlzzzzz :D

Back