who was that lady

B

BPetway23

Who was the lady in the e3 video who was with you in the elevator when you went down to the lab?

Someone who will become the victim of some pervert's experimentations with the Source engine along with Alyx

Soundwave said:
Someone who will become the victim of some pervert's experimentations with the Source engine along with Alyx

lol. Well apparently she's an older female character who has some scientific degrees of some sort. Looks like she just helps out in the lab and flirts with Gordon or something.

Soundwave said:

I can just see some kid sitting there going "Dude, thats not right, she looks like my mom!"

she is jane something, a leader of the resistance. in the softimage totourials, she is played with and they call her Jane something, IIRC.

SexyJosh said:
I can just see some kid sitting there going "Dude, thats not right, she looks like my mom!"

:hmph: So true. As PC graphics progress, the more we should fear... game makers COULD accidently create a character that looks like someone you know, even YOU!!

Her name is Dr. Mossman, thought I'd add that :)

ailevation said:
:hmph: So true. As PC graphics progress, the more we should fear... game makers COULD accidently create a character that looks like someone you know, even YOU!!

Already happened with me. I look like Gordon :cheese:

Not Jane, Judith. Judith Mossman, a "hero character" for lack of a better term. One of the characters you'll be interacting with a lot in Half-Life 2.

Is she mother of Alyxx? I mean, Eli is black but Alyxx (his daughter) doesn't really look as dark as him. There could be another reason for Alyxx's fair complexion (lifestyle of City-17 means more time indoors). I don't know. Stupid to speculate until we see the game.

Oh and it's good to see some female scientists. One thing that struck me about the first game was no female scientists whatsoever. Wish we could see some female resistance fighters as well.

Alyx's mom is dead I think, I heard she died in Black Mesa.

Space Cowboy said:
Is she mother of Alyxx? I mean, Eli is black but Alyxx (his daughter) doesn't really look as dark as him. There could be another reason for Alyxx's fair complexion (lifestyle of City-17 means more time indoors). I don't know. Stupid to speculate until we see the game.

Oh and it's good to see some female scientists. One thing that struck me about the first game was no female scientists whatsoever. Wish we could see some female resistance fighters as well.

no, alyx's mother died, we were told that in last year's E3.

judith seems to be very interested in gordon, or in working with him anyway!

No stolen build spoilers, even if you use the spoiler tag, fool. :|

Soundwave said:
she was asking for it man

and who is this dr.Mossman? was she at black mesa to? maybe she was that voice in black mesa :p

Back