Who will win this Ultimate Battle

Who will win this ultimate (yet small) battle??

• the Strider of course... he'll slaughter them with his particle displacement cannon.....

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • THE HEADCRABS!!!!!!!!!! will reign SUPREME DOMINATORS!!!!!!!

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Zombies as Zombies are slow and make cool screaming sounds that shatter the Strider

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Combine Soldiers as they can use tactics..and they have weapons.....

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • The Ant Lion Guards...they'll pacify the Combine soldiers like dried up banana peel.....

• My grandmother's scrubbing brush "Come here you cute Headcrab i'll get those specks of dirt"

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • The Ichthyosaur.... do i really need to explain....

• No one... i am a pessimist and believe they will all die

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • No one...i am not a pessimist but believe they will not fight as they are sensible creatures

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Hey! My option isn't here??? OMG!!! So what do i choose??? ***THIS ONE***

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters

Yogibbear

Reaction score
Okay.... imagine this;

A Strider vs. 10,000 Headcrabs vs. 100 Zombies vs. 3 Ant Lion Guards vs. 15 Combine Soldiers... vs. an Ichthyosaur vs. the invisible and not-included Hydra (rrp. AUD $150,000)

Who will win in the end....????

BTW *** this is a POLL: so wait for it to come up!!!*** :cheers:

Headcrabs. You can't beat those crazy numbers.

How would headcrabs kill the strider? i vote for strider

Or... the 100 zombies easily outnumber and overun the combine, and are then torn apart terribly by the antlion guards. The strider picks off one ot the striders with its machine guns, a second with its phase beam thing while impaling the third with its foot. It tries to remove the antlion guard from its leg but stumbles and trips into the water where a waiting Ichthyosaur tears it to pieces. The headcrabs all pile into the water, eviscerating the Ichthyosaur but ultimately drowning because we all know headcrabs cannot swim.

The Hydra, well... gets deleted from the scene by a gigantic eraser because it wasn't included(or so I heard).

Well thats a great mod/tweak idea to play with the AI.
Set up a small map, preferably a map with a building and a yard. Set about 5-10 soldiers inside the house with breakable doors, windows and walls. Add 100 zombies outside the building. Set the soldiers to attack zombies and zombies to attack the soldiers. Sit back and watch the carnage unfold as the zombies break through the house in attempt to kill all the combine while they combine shoot through the windows and holes in attempt to defend.
Fun fun fun.

-Alix

Wow, it's a good job productive threads like this one are still being made otherwise I don't know in what state this forum would be in.

Anyway, I voted Strider, cos` they rocks.

No one else voted for the Zombies? Damn ... I must be alooooooone!

anybody candidate to make this a mod????

just for the forum-fun :afro:

Where r Teh Gordon meister!!!

He would be the ultimate winner

(hides and kills the starglers from afar till the last few are left)

The head crabs will basically smother the strider. Whist the zombies give the ant lions a pwning. After this the headcrabs will take over the combine soldiers and use them to kill the icthyosaur and then EVERYTHING will attack the hydra.
All this time gordon has been having a quick bash before battle. :LOL:

(with the now realesed endorphins -s.p.-) he goes and grenades everything !!! and stuff :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :imu:

That is blatenly how it would happen if i dreamt this!

Cool poll, but placing 10000 headcrabs, 100 zombies, 15 combines, 1 strider, 1 ichthyosaur and 1 hydra means there are 10118 units on one map. Unless you have 4 gb ram and a 'leet' ATI X1337 XT 1024 mb graphics card that would lag a little bit :p

Combines... They throw couple grenades on headcrabs, and then they just shoot the hell outta of the others

Vinnie_NL said:
Cool poll, but placing 10000 headcrabs, 100 zombies, 15 combines, 1 strider, 1 ichthyosaur and 1 hydra means there are 10118 units on one map. Unless you have 4 gb ram and a 'leet' ATI X1337 XT 1024 mb graphics card that would lag a little bit :p
I never said i'd make a mod for it??? And btw the hydra is invisible so it doesn't count...

And well Gordon would make this a dumb poll as then eveyrone would vote for him.....

well...can you really say 100 zombies VS 10000 headcrabs? they'd kinda be on the same team...

:cheers: Strider wins, look at it's penis cannon, thing is huge.

Alix Mcdean said:
Well thats a great mod/tweak idea to play with the AI.
Set up a small map, preferably a map with a building and a yard. Set about 5-10 soldiers inside the house with breakable doors, windows and walls. Add 100 zombies outside the building. Set the soldiers to attack zombies and zombies to attack the soldiers. Sit back and watch the carnage unfold as the zombies break through the house in attempt to kill all the combine while they combine shoot through the windows and holes in attempt to defend.
Fun fun fun.

-Alix

That reminds me, remember in Warcraft 2, when you left the main menu screen idle for too long, and these little demos would play? They would show a demo of a tiny map with the same number of grunts and footmen (archers and trolls) and they would fight? they were cool

Jesus Lincoln said:
That reminds me, remember in Warcraft 2, when you left the main menu screen idle for too long, and these little demos would play? They would show a demo of a tiny map with the same number of grunts and footmen (archers and trolls) and they would fight? they were cool
Like the videos at the end of Warcraft 3... heh playing nfl or something..... dunno what one as i actually don't know the diff between nfl and all those other version of it.....and other stupid stufff....... they were awesome... especially after you beat it on hard......

Strider. If a million rockets can't kill it then what's a few headcrabs, combine, and antlions gonna do?

mortiz said:
Wow, it's a good job productive threads like this one are still being made otherwise I don't know in what state this forum would be in.

Anyway, I voted Strider, cos` they rocks.

Everyone loves Striders :D

The Strider would mow'em all down without even breaking a sweat.

Back