Who works with dual monitors?

dart321

Reaction score
I setup my system with dual monitors not to long ago and I'm really loving them. Being a mapper, the ability to have Hammer and the compile console on a whole monitor while I test run my map on the 2nd monitor is worth the price IMO. So I have to ask, who here works with dual monitors? Whats your experience been with them for mapping, modeling, etc.?

If you have a stable system and an extra monitor around, definitely think about it. It will increase productivity.

Was planning on it, but decided I'm gonna pick up a Tippman 98 PB setup... So like, I can actually use the one in mini squirmishes with my friend that I bought 8 months ago... :LOL:

I have dual monitors, and i like it, i expesially use it for hammer, it was very nice, when i was learning to use hammer cause i could just open a tut on one, and work on the other : p

And it still it great when i am maping and i have a concept open on one screen and hammer on the other : p

-NonStopableForce

I've had 2 monitors setup, but I never quite figured out how to get 3dsmax to work on both of them???

I have 3 :D mon 1= hammer mon 2 = tutorials mon 3= msn, aim, websurfing

drgon47

but with big programs, or for those of us who dont have hypter threading procs, or no life, its not that usefull.

drgon47

i really want a second moniter im gona get one at some point

Back