Who would win in a fight between Gordon Freeman and Batman?

i just played it on hard mode (while trying to get screenshots) and it took me three powere up shots to the cockpit... i took it down about 5 times as well, just for fun, and the mimimum i could do it in is two i think...

hang on a minute, i have a save file there, ill go and check :p

42 you are forgeting a few things.

The Gauss rifle would be able to shoot through the batmobile and hit bat man, he
doesn't need to destroy the batmobile.

You are also forgeting that Gordon is immue to location specifc damage and cannot be knocked down. He also may or may not be 2D depending on when you get to him.

Gordon can take jet exaust and live. I think bat man is wussy by comparison.

The real problem with this is that the conditions for the fight are hard to choose. I could kill batman if the stiuation was right. There is no situaton that would allow batman to beat gordon that also wouln't work for Hulk Hogan.

Suicide42 said:
You know why Batman won?

because so far the only reason people have been saying gordon would win is because of his arsenal.

But the thing is, batman is phisically better than gordon, and his stealth and combat skills are practically unparralleled among men... so therefore if batman was to catch gordont off guard, he would have floored him before gordon could have pulled out his gravity gun. then he would (if it was a battle to the death) bend gordons crowbar and use it to choke him slowly.

and if we are talking about an equipment war, remember that takes 3 full powered up shots of that experimental energy weapon (which is the most powerful attack in the game) to take down an attack copter. Now the Batmobile is much more armoured than one of those copters, so therefore we know that one powered up shot is not enough to destroy the bat car, or kill batman within it. It would probally damage it heavily though...

but by the time it takes gordonn to see the bat car, aim at the bat car, charge up ashot at the bat car, fire at the bat car, then recharghe and attempt to fire again Gordon is allready splattered over batmans windscreen.

and dont forget, even if batman was to get killed, robin would come up behind gordon and hit him over the head with a cinder block.

pwned :p

Then Alyx will come out and bitch slap Robin

pwned :)

What, do people think having a HEV suit is lame? Look at Iron Man! Or Doc Ock! Poncy augmented gits!

Situation dependant my arse...

*pulls in a 60ft robot from a random comic book and squashes everyone*

I would rather have an HEV suit than the hard-nippled, fake muscle, no air-intake-system batsuit that batman has... but hey chicks still dig him. :\

Actually in the Dark Knight returns Batman does beat Superman.

So to conclude Batman > the rest of the world :)

the guy taught himself to have a photographic memory. And he's beaten 2 Aliens (one with a baseball bat) and at least one Pred.

Raxxman said:
the guy taught himself to have a photographic memory. And he's beaten 2 Aliens (one with a baseball bat) and at least one Pred.

Well the predator was wounded, he finished him off with a bat ;)

And when he was fighting superman, he did attack him using a tank wearing heavy armor from head to toe. And the fight stopped because he had a heart attack so technically it's a draw hehe.

batman would launch a bat nuke.

pwned.

but seriously, if it was a computer game, gordon would win...

any other situation and he would get pwned. if it was real life he couldnt carry all his weapons with him so he would have to pick a few... and he couldnt "switch" to the manipulator to catch a bat suruken either. just because the guass *can* go through a batmobile and hit batman doesnt mean that it will either... as it is a prototype and is very inacurate (in real life). plus technacly it could explode in gordons face.

and dont forget that gordon isnt wearing a helmet... so there goes that *great* HEV suit.

Suicide42 said:
batman would launch a bat nuke.

pwned.

but seriously, if it was a computer game, gordon would win...

any other situation and he would get pwned. if it was real life he couldnt carry all his weapons with him so he would have to pick a few... and he couldnt "switch" to the manipulator to catch a bat suruken either. just because the guass *can* go through a batmobile and hit batman doesnt mean that it will either... as it is a prototype and is very inacurate (in real life). plus technacly it could explode in gordons face.

and dont forget that gordon isnt wearing a helmet... so there goes that *great* HEV suit.

Who say's he isn't wearing a helmet? I didn't see any Mirrors in Black Mesa? Sure he takes off his helmet for the publicity photos, but helmets are clearly available for HEV's.

Logically, Batman would certainly be at least distracted by the Snarks and Ant Lions. Plus it is hard to avoid the Gluon Gun, ignores cover and is cone effect, ouch. I guess if Batman were hunting Gordon and took him by surprise, maybe (that is if he disabled the HEV somehow), but if they just met someplace, serious headach for Batman.

BTW, if they both have prep time, Gordon just uses the portal technology to crush Batman.

Prep time... he'd drop ol' Wayne into Xenian pit full of randy, homicidal Gargantuas. Lets see him batarang one of those bastards.

'Course Batman might cheat and use a heavily armour plated mechwalker again. HEV wouldn't last against that.

if a heavily armour plated mechwalker is cheating, then doth you thing an experimental energy weapon, and hazardous enviromental suit, plus a whole alien race to fight for you isnt cheating as well?

i say a good ol' nakid brawl, with nothing but hairy fists and bouncing genitals. THEN well see who wins :p

Gordon will win
cuz he hav a crowbar!!!!!!
(sorry if this as posted before)

Batman wouldn't stand a chance, he has a way younger side kick who ALSO is "required" to wear tights and a nipple chestplate...is it just me or does this seem sad and lead me to believe batman has a nipple fetish? Plus gordon has the HEV suit, a variety of alien weaponry (LASERZ DOOD!11!)...and is backed by the government. And batman couldn't survive what Gordon survived (Hello?! super giant alien baby nihilanth!)...Batman has beaten a bunch of loonies who can't even hatch a plan...i mean gimme a break, Gordon PWNZ Batman

h4vvok said:
Batman wouldn't stand a chance, he has a way younger side kick who ALSO is "required" to wear tights and a nipple chestplate...is it just me or does this seem sad and lead me to believe batman has a nipple fetish? Plus gordon has the HEV suit, a variety of alien weaponry (LASERZ DOOD!11!)...and is backed by the government. And batman couldn't survive what Gordon survived (Hello?! super giant alien baby nihilanth!)...Batman has beaten a bunch of loonies who can't even hatch a plan...i mean gimme a break, Gordon PWNZ Batman

Agreed! 100%

if a heavily armour plated mechwalker is cheating, then doth you thing an experimental energy weapon, and hazardous enviromental suit, plus a whole alien race to fight for you isnt cheating as well?

i say a good ol' nakid brawl, with nothing but hairy fists and bouncing genitals. THEN well see who wins

In ol' Gordo's defence, the HEV is what makes him, it's his most obvious aspect; I bet Kent (or Kal-el or whatever, you gits) didn't expect Batman to turn up in a Mechwarrior wannabe with about 30 kilograms of kryptonite nearby.

As for naked testicle-jiggling wrestling (my god, that's going to haunt me) it might be a close one. Wayne might have a semi-bondage thing going for him, but Gordon lasted weeks in a facility populated entirely by scary men.

Id definateley (<-- However you spell it...) bid on gordan cuz Batman never accidentally created interdimensional travel between a floating alien "place"... also... Gordan has a crowbar and possibly a sidekick that is a robot named "Dog"

P.S. He even has the alien pheremones so he can sick the antlions on Batman...

Back