Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Barney

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Dr.Mossman

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Or just Gordon Freeman

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
I think it would be cool to play as odessa and help lead he resistence, or play as a combine cop/soldier/elite.

Nihalith!

Oh, he's dead!

Breen!

Unless Valve give the combine access to some sort of weapon similar to the gravity gun, the only logical person I expect to see an expansion pack for is Alyx as she already has access to this piece of equipment.

Valve aren't about to not let you use this weapon in an expansion. Imagine if you just played a normal city 17 citizen. You would have no reason to use the manipulator. Or the combine for that matter. You never see them use a manipulator type weapon during HL2 so there should not be one if there is an expansion for them.

ALYX FOR SHURE an i gurrentee u will be able to :D or an ichtysour so i could terrorise peeps :D

ictyosaur would be great,why didnt they put an icthyosaur in HL2?Damn I wanna kill those fat ones!!!!

FireCrack said:
And the grav gun is a necessity how?

Well as Gabe said "We're not going to show you a bomb and not let you blow it up"

So as this is one of the biggest features in HL2 I can only assume that any expansion pack would also include it. Can you imagine the outcry if it came out without the manipulator or a way to interact with all that lovely urban debris and detritus that litters HL2 levels.

i would like to play as that stupid lady at the bigging of the game that just waits for other people, to tel them to go on running and not be shot down by combine things... she's in the gray tube... its after you fall into the sewer water and the burning explosives fall in ! :D:D

I would like to play as the lady in the crane, yelling at people and stuff.

I really wish that valve would work on either barney or Alyx expansion :(

Grigori,

oh wait hes not a choice -__-

Barney then, it would be cool to lead the resistance in the 7 days freeman aint there

And the grav gun is a necessity how?

Oh, come on, you KNOW it is.

Maybe you would play as a combine Elite with a really powerful suit that can pick up and throw radiators/etc. Or Dog.

Or play as Alyx in a prequel to go back to the ruins of BMRF and get some Xen Crystal, so course you get the Gravity Gun.

Back