Who's actually played Half-life?

• Yes

Votes: 222 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters

J_Tweedy

Reaction score
Just want to get an idea of how many of the people who've played hl2 have actually played the classic. I would've thought it would be a fair number, but who knows?

btw: if you haven't, do.

I wonder how many times this type of poll has been done before :rolleyes:
Ive played through HL about 5 times now, and its still fun.

I hav...n't. :eek:
Played through the first 1/2, then Half-Life 2 came out... :D

I hope so too,but it probably won't be soon...it looks to be worth the wait though from what I have seen

I had moved out of home a few months before I purcahsed Half-Life. I saw a demo playing on a comp in a store, and knew it was time to get back into gaming. A few days later, I had purchased a computer, and Half-Life. The rest, as they say, is history.

I've played it, can't play Half Life Source thought. >;-X

Does it feel like they completely screwed up the accuracy of the mp5 in half-life:source?

The bullet spread seems huge. Maybe it's just me.

well im sorry if this thread has been done before, i thought it hadn't. I agree with mr Fusion, the mp5 was a good as gun in half-life, in source and the equivalent of it in hl2 (don't know what it is) it has shit accuracy.

yeah well, i had seen a fair few people on these forums who were like:

"What's Half-life One"

And just wanted to know the proportion

:O

I was in a shop today... gonna buy it.... :( but ... meh

I´ve played Half-life 1, 2, Blue Shift and Opposing Force.
Its important to play it for real Half-life fan!

i havent........oops should i have admitted that? :eek: ;(

im 1 of the 2 who havent

"Who's Actually Played Half-Life?" is not a yes or no question.

There would have been no anticipation from me for Half-Life 2 if I hadn't played Half-Life! It would have just been "Oh here's another FPS coming out...hmm ok it's been delayed..etc."

I played it, and Op4, but not Blue Shift.

Anyone who's completed Half-Life 2 without completing the original Half-Life deserves to be b*tch-slapped and forced to complete it 5 times in a row on speed-trial.

10+ times for me...

I think I played it about 2 times...

I just thought : "Hey, a game this great, I just have to play it." (was in 2000)

I played Half-life to the Xen level, but never completed it. There WERE mitigating circumstances though. No 1. I discovered EverQuest *screams at the memory* and then my ex took the house and everything in it.

Beat it hundreds of times. Gaming at its best. Or at least it was.

The_Wookie said:
I played Half-life to the Xen level, but never completed it. There WERE mitigating circumstances though. No 1. I discovered EverQuest *screams at the memory* and then my ex took the house and everything in it.

Sooo... you sacrificed a goat in her bed?

HL is great how can anyone who has played HL2 not have played HL.

Beat it fully twice and got to lambada and Xen 2 more times then had to uninstall.

Back