well?

• yes

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • no

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • i'm already

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters
Not me. I wouldn't recommend driving, either.

I may. Maybe not. I'd probably get wasted pretty easily, since this would be the first time I actually "drank".

I may also just go to sleep. Im already tired.

Might have a couple of beers, dunno yet.

Not bothered.

Got twatted 2 nights ago, NYE is over-rated.

I'm getting high as a mother****er

I may. Maybe not. I'd probably get wasted pretty easily, since this would be the first time I actually "drank".

I may also just go to sleep. Im already tired.

Damn fool you're 22 and never drank before? Why?

Right got some nice lager.

Thai curry on its way, then a nice night of gaming.

Sounds good so far.

I've got a handle of Bacardi Gold waiting to be imbibed later tonight, so I'm going to be completely trashed most likely.

I was gonna go out to the pub with the guys, but its snowing and foggy and now I can't be arsed. So I plan to tank up right here, in the presence of the internet \o/

Never been drunk, and don't plan on ever being so. I prefer being aware of myself at all times (when I'm not sleeping). That doesn't mean I'm against drinking. I'll probably be enjoying some wine later.

My parents got me some Guiness for an early bday present

underage drinking ftw

I've got a handle of Bacardi Gold waiting to be imbibed later tonight, so I'm going to be completely trashed most likely.

I've Bacardi Superior in my car and coke chilling in my freezer. I usually just get beer, but holidays and special occasions always call for the hard stuff. ;)

I have plans, but alcohol/getting high isn't in the cards.

I partied my ass off over the weekend to the point where I'm all partied out for the year. I'm gonna go to a friends house who lives in the same apartment complex as I do, have a few drinks, and maybe call a couple people over. Not getting crazy tonight, too many idots out and about.

Well....wasted? Nah.

I'll just go to the store and buy me some beer, drink a few, get a really good buzz and hit drunk, then call it quits.

So, just like every night!!

I'd have much more fun playing drums than going to any party. Everyone is out of the house tonight too, so I'm gonna rock. :cool:

Bars>all.

Have fun under aged kiddies, I'll be getting my jagerbombs, beers, scooby snax, etc.

No, don't have any plans. I don't drink anyway.

um, o think i might be but i just dunno its so hard to te4ll sxometi mesx.

I've got a nice buzz going, having a lovely time.

Also, I'm eating chickinz

destroyed already... got 3 hours till midnight... gotta make it. told some girl she looked like a mountain troll. then told another she looked like mufasa with a 5 'oclock shadow.. this isn't looking good.

I'm feeling a tad sloshed up, but I aint big on being completely hammered, but its new years damnit, i am doing my Scottish duty of getting blootered.

destroyed already... got 3 hours till midnight... gotta make it. told some girl she looked like a mountain troll. then told another she looked like mufasa with a 5 'oclock shadow.. this isn't looking good.

Tell her she looks like a penguin.

She'll probably find it cute and **** you.

*shrugs*

You wouldn't have to be such a dick if you would just come out of the closet already.

ok that went fine...

got really hammered around 12:00, passed out at 2:00 and slept almost till now. i didn't get molested that much, mostly it was the occasional teddy bear throw to the head and i've also heard they wanted to take my pants off and throw them outside. oh and i barely remember they were dragging me outside for some reason i'm not sure why...i can't remember puking so it's all fine baby.

anyway

Happy new ****ing year!!!!!

told some girl she looked like a mountain troll. then told another she looked like mufasa with a 5 'oclock shadow.. this isn't looking good.
First Awesome Table applicant of 2009.

Even though it still isn't 2009 for me yet. But nevertheless!

Back