Whos the chick? new character? alyx? combine bounty hunter?

kinggi

Reaction score
conceptart4.jpg

hmm interesting

Ironically that's the one piece of concept art that we've sen before.

Looks like some sort of Combine assasin. The IGN previews mention that the female assasin from Half-Life 1 has returned.

Sniper rifle on her back, enhanced one eye vision.....Gordon is dead.....

not really...

:)

Originally posted by BWMASTER

not really...

Sniper rifle on her back, enhanced one eye vision.....Gordon is in LOVE.....

:p

Anyway, yeah I also think its a Combine elite soldier. It would be nice if she's in the game, she would fit nicely as the Combine Scout in Unaimed. Just gotto get rid of that sniper rifle :)

Originally posted by BWMASTER

not really...

actually a woman needs to have a good eye for finding a mating partner ya know ;)

Alyx may some competition lol

We've just found out that it's officially called the "Assassiness".

Valve sure do have strange names for some of the stuff in HL2.

Originally posted by Munro

I bet they are just laughing at themselves and their naming scheme :)

!

That's a rockin' name! But I would have called them hellbitches or something.

it will be cool picking up her with the anti grav gun and seeing her tits bounce up and down.

Originally posted by Slug
it will be cool picking up her with the anti grav gun and seeing her tits bounce up and down.

must.......resist........urge.....to......flame....ARRGGGHHH!!!!!

:sniper: :flame: <--- Slug

The chick is Alyx dressed as a bounty hunter. She shows up at the combine to collect a bounty on Dr Kliener but in reality is in disguise to free Gordon Freeman of being frozen in Carbonite. They get caught and the Gman tries to put them in a Sarlacc but Gordon Freemen says "impulse 101" and gets $16,000 cash and buys a para and gg ownz them and then bunny hops away.

Sadly, this is as far as Valve has got with this game

That's just sad.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LOL!!!! never thought of that.

MMmmmm boobies, makes me thirsty ummm milk. Im gonna go to my fridge, brb.

I dont recall comming across these before.

Attachments

• hl2bc.jpg
    hl2bc.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 269
Or this one.

Attachments

• hl2a.jpg
    hl2a.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 282

That's wrong in so many ways. :E

Maybe this is Alyx's Protective covering. when she put it on, she will be The Assassinate.:cool:

Dux, those two screens are from the PS2 game Killzone it looks like. I may be wrong tho... but for some reason I could swear they are.

LOL, I was searching for that name, but you won the race.

Btw is it still marc laidlaw that does the concept art, or has there been other additions to the team, that we know about??

Just curious....

Originally posted by kinggi
conceptart4.jpg

hmm interesting

the only picture we've seen be4 from spit's tour
its a combine with breasts :) i think this one is easy to damage but hard to shoot/hit because she looks fast :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dux
I dont recall comming across these before.

I think that was some concept art of hl2 from a russian magazine (correct me if i'm wrong)

Hmm i'm thinking more Gimp suit than Combine myself. Then again, gimp or not thats a big gun so it may be whatever it wishes...

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Slug, act maturely for crying out loud.

Isn't that illegal, giving yourself out older than you actually are? How can he act mature? :)

It has already been said btw there would be no bouncing boobs.

OT: assassiness sounds cool, sure a lot of ss's. Female assassins were the most scary enemy's in HL. I remember standing in a large warehouse, it hear little feet tapping real fast on the floor. Three gunshots, and they were gone before I could react. They they would hit you from a totally different angle, just terrifying :eek:

The worring thing is that it is possible in source to have bouncing boobs but it was taken out, i read about it in one of the E3 previews and they had a whole paragraph about. i believe that Vampire something or other
is going to include it for all you perverts.

Where did you get the concept art Dux i never seen them before.

You would think they would have updated the weapons list with this gun by now- Then again, it IS just concept art.

I would find it hard to believe that a game like half-life 2 would not have some sort of instant hit long range weapon though..

Originally posted by chemicalagent
You would think they would have updated the weapons list with this gun by now- Then again, it IS just concept art.

I would find it hard to believe that a game like half-life 2 would not have some sort of instant hit long range weapon though..

I think they've just got weapons that we have seen in action...or at least seen icons for, in engine...

regardless, I hope I get to blow off some heads with that thing

not to say i dont believe this, but where did you get this info, i just want to make sure i didnt miss any news

In an email from Doug Lombardi. Of course, noone is going to believe it :)

Oh, Lord...I can see it now. The first mod out will be a plug-in to simulate physics of female anatomical features.

*Sigh...*

Back