why could this happen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomato_DeluXe

was there no money for a develpoers only network?

now i will wait 3 month after release....if there is one article about cheaters in HL2 ....then, HL1 was the last game from sierra or valve i ever paid for!

and i hope all the guys out there who waited 4 years for HL2 like me will do the same!

Stupid noobs have to be punished!

[]If someone find errors in my post,he can keep them[] :flame::flame: :flame:

Half Life 2 will be released Holidays 2003, unless officially announced otherwise.

No matter what there was going to be cheaters in HL2. So I guess well be having a lot of fun playing HL2 while you will be off trying to get your little boycot going. Good luck to you I say.

there are always going to be cheats for whatever game you play. especially a game that has mods. im just sorry your not going to get one of the greatest games because you such a low iq not to realize this.

- Post cleaned up by D33

I'd keep your post errors, but they're too stupid.

?????

did i say i will not play HL2??

I said i will not pay for!
that is not the same! I never played copied or cracked game!
But after this i have to change my strategie.

:x

Originally posted by Tomato_DeluXe

wow.... u are a sick person...

Re: ?????

there will always be cheaters in any online game.

so basically you never planned on buying the game and now you're justifying your warezing of the game by saying if there are cheats you won't pay for it, wow youre a ****mook.

was there no money for a develpoers only network?

now i will wait 3 month after release....if there is one article about cheaters in HL2 ....then, HL1 was the last game from sierra or valve i ever paid for!

and i hope all the guys out there who waited 4 years for HL2 like me will do the same!

Stupid noobs have to be punished!

Four years? it was announced in 2003, by my calculations that makes it less than a year. And these "Stupid noobs" you refer to: are you their leader?

You are hilarious. There are not many people here that will think you are right. You are also not going to convince them to think your way either. Your just wasting your time. All thats going to happen is your going to get flamed and banned and people are not going to like you. Why you would even bother wasting your time is beyond me.

Good bye.

Translation: Flame me! Flame me!

if it's delayed that long it sure as hell gives them a lot of time to prepare for hacks and cheats and fully polish this beautiful gem of a game!

calculation for a noob

on the hull of my original halflife cd case...there is a date....1999.

Lets do it together!

2003-1999= 4

so there are 4 years between HL1 and HL2
got it?
well done....lets do a next step!

I played HL online more then a year without cheaters.
it was a good time.
Now, after they lost the source code, the cheats will rush the I-Net
form day 1 after release!

got it?

well done!

:cheese:

What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to say that HL2 is not worth your money because of the potential for cheaters?

Originally posted by bate18
Half Life 2 will be released Holidays 2003, unless officially announced otherwise.

Officials also said Duke Nukem Forever will be released in 2000 too :)

Tomato lemme tell you something: there would have been cheats on the first day of release no matter what. The number of cheaters won't change, it will still be the same group of idiots who get a kick out of pissing off sensitive geeks like you.

And your math is illogical; you knew nothing about the game till the first screenshots appeared this year.

Hey, tomato deluxe knows english. Congrats *claps*

Re: calculation for a noob

on the hull of my original halflife cd case...there is a date....1999.

Lets do it together!

2003-1999= 4

so there are 4 years between HL1 and HL2
got it?
well done....lets do a next step!

I played HL online more then a year without cheaters.
it was a good time.
Now, after they lost the source code, the cheats will rush the I-Net
form day 1 after release!

got it?

well done!

:cheese:

thats funny cuz on my case it says copyrighted 1998. also says awarded over game of the year by over 50 publications in 1998 & 1999. kinda funny.

"Valve is an entertainment software company founded by Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington and based in Kirkland Washington. Valve's debut product, Half-Life, released in November, 1998, has won more than 30 Game of the Year honors worldwide and has been called "a smash hit" by the Wall Street Journal. Half-Life is published by Sierra." from the official half life website. sorry for the back to back.

From PlanetHalfLife.com
Originally released in November 1998, Valve Software’s debut title shocked pretty much everybody by delivering a truly groundbreaking, engrossing, single-player game along with a surprisingly fun and stable online experience. Half-Life went on to win over 50 "Game of The Year" awards from various publications and spawned a variety of successful modifications, add-ons, and mission packs. Today, Half-Life is still by far the most popular first person shooter online.
As much as I don't like PlanetHalfLife.com they still come in handy sometimes.

reality is there,where the pizzaman came from!

† smack ma bitch up †

Silent - Make another flame bait post on this thread and I'll give you your first official warning on these forums.

Infact, unless anyone PMs me with a reason I should re-open.. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back