Why do those who hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando

Reaction score
Im sorry for this thread...

But well i am getting so annoyed and confussed at the same time why people on this forum seem to post threads like

"i hate Valve" "F off valve" "screw valve"

And all them hate flame threads.

if you guys haven't noticed already...This forum is a Half Life 2 forum. So it is going to be All about half life 2.

So for those of you who hate hl2 why do you come to this forum to read and post threads, because it is going to be about people talking about hl2.

I think those who hate the game and are saying they aren't going to buy the game...I SO SO bet that you will anyway! LOL.

dont do something youre gonna be sorry for

exactly very well put man.
Why post a flame thread that is going to get Locked down and make people hate you.

well actually i was attending to you. not trying to be offensive but,
your addressing your post to those who hate valve. are you expacting to hear "im sorry" "yes youre right, we wont hate valve anymore" replies?
as far as i see it, this thread is going to end up with those who hate valve, posting hateful posts here.
so, what do you actualy want to hear?
(btw im not a vavle hater)

"Hating" Valve is different from "Hating" Hl2.

My personal opinion is that Valve are not "the best company ever!" or "gods", however that doesnt mean that i dont think they cant pull off another Hl.

Valve are a bad company when it comes to PR, estimates and general time keeping.

but where they shine is in the delivered goods however late they come.

People just cant ignore the repeated delays and quite frankly the disaster in PR that was Sept 30th.

my 2 cents.

I think it's best that all "I hate valve" threads are locked. I think people's dislike for valve is completely irational and I have given many reasons why. These threads are just pointless now, it's been discussed so many times it's not even funny. Any reply I could give, is already on the HL2.net database.

Most of the receant threads have been made by people deliberately trying to get a flame war going and it's driveing me and alot of other members nuts.

Dougy said:
"Hating" Valve is different from "Hating" Hl2.
Valve are a bad company when it comes to PR, estimates and general time keeping.

This is why you never let programmers near the public ;)

mrchimp said:
I think it's best that all "I hate valve" threads are locked. I think people's dislike for valve is completely irational and I have given many reasons why. These threads are just pointless now, it's been discussed so many times it's not even funny. Any reply I could give, is already on the HL2.net database.

Most of the receant threads have been made by people deliberately trying to get a flame war going and it's driveing me and alot of other members nuts.

I Agree completely, threads with the sole purpose to create anger and confusion should be closed and/or deleted immediately. Not exactly freedom of speech, but it's better this way.

very true man.

sorry for those who think this is a pointless thread maybe it is, but i just keep seeing these flame threads and they are pointless on a HL2 forum lol.

Cant wait for this game!! SO going to rock! i just cant wait till the hype is back on and the game is shipping and the last week i know there will be so many people on this forum! :D

*locked*

obvious reasons, we don't need everyone posting new threads about this, one current thread is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back