Why Fanboys Hate Xbox.

Half of those were good things depending on point of view and the rest were referring to the XB1.

And I own a PS1, a PS2, a PS3 and a PSP, so I know what I'm talking about.

Should be called why PC fanbouys hate 360, many of those can be applied to other consoles.

Also, "not Ace Combat?", AC6 is on 360. And the screenshot for "product placement" was actually the PC version of Ghost Recon.

/nitpicking

But yeah, alot of that was pretty valid if you look at it as a list of annoyances (besides red light). What was wrong with the chatpad, though?

That vid speaks the truth!!!

Nealry 85% of that is true and bothers me about my 360, PC = Epic Win

That video fails. Much of it is just gaming in general, and half the things on there were halo things which I guarantee you people like. Some of it is old and based on XB1, some of it is simply misinformed.

Goddamn that video failed.

That vid is win.

It didnt mention Xbox 360, it said 'Xbox' meaning it was talking about both and the entire franchise. Halo was Xbox's biggest game and it failed by being too overrated. Most of that is problems Microsoft know about but arent bothered to fix.

Goddamn that video succeeds.

Tomorrow they will have why fanboys hate Ps3.

Its tongue in cheek obviously.

Vid was too fast, couldn't read anything.

I think im gonna facepalm so hard that my hand tears through the back of my head.

That vid is win.

It didnt mention Xbox 360, it said 'Xbox' meaning it was talking about both and the entire franchise. Halo was Xbox's biggest game and it failed by being too overrated. Most of that is problems Microsoft know about but arent bothered to fix.

Goddamn that video succeeds.

People like you are the reasons this sort of fail gets anywhere on the internet.

Also how is a game bad for the sole reason a lot of people like it? Maybe if it had horrible design flaws or some other negative aspect but seriously...just because a bunch of people like it?

When it all comes down to it, theres never any real reason someone can't like any of the consoles. It's just stupid trying to bash other consoles. This video is pure fail and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get their head out of their ass.

Yeah, this gets a whole lot of facepalm from me. Even if there aren't that many good RPGs.

Quite good but a couple of things bothered me mostly because it applies to gaming in general and not the 360:

Broken big daddies (happened on PC as well)
One good RPG (facepalm)
Life is short ad (that ad kicked serious ass!)

no to mention that all my friends xboxs broke (except one), u need to pay to stay online?? why? i pay my internet connection why do i have to pay extramoney for xbox live? and when i get on xbox live guess what? i need to pay even more, for stupid things like images, videos or trailers?? wtf... i have them free on google hahahha

theres glirk always stickin up for the 360 lol

you must seriously work for microsoft to care so dearly about and have such pride in it.

no to mention that all my friends xboxs broke (except one), u need to pay to stay online?? why? i pay my internet connection why do i have to pay extramoney for xbox live? and when i get on xbox live guess what? i need to pay even more, for stupid things like images, videos or trailers?? wtf... i have them free on google hahahha
Paying for images is stupid if we're referring to gamertags or themes, but the trailers and gameplay videos on Xbox Live are free. And while the fee for the subscription can be debated for a long, long time, paying it gets you what is probably the best put together online gaming service on a console.

I don't know anything about the Xbox, but I bet that like 80% of the games - shit or not - have collectors editions. And I bet all my super cool friends have them for their achievements or whatever the hell they are always trying to get.

So, I'm going to be random and pick any of the Xbox games that I've heard of recently... so I guess Rockband? And I'll make a bet that if Rockband has some sort of ULTIMATE TITANIUM EDITION I will kill every consumerist, corporate humping, "1337" (but actually just average) videogamer I come across. So basically I will kill all of my friends and start walking around North America killing 9/10 gamers. And now I will check to see if I was correct...

Fun fact of the day: You don't need to be a fanboy of a competing product to hate another.

Ever heard of a silver account? It's free...you don't have to pay to play.

theres glirk always stickin up for the 360 lol

you must seriously work for microsoft to care so dearly about and have such pride in it.

Only because people ignorantly bash the 360. I try to be one to defend something valid when many people attempt to bring something down for terrible invalid reasons. I mean...any of the consoles is a valid choice, you can nitpick but it's like trying to debate who like cake or pie. I mean were not talking about creationism here where something is clearly in the wong and deserves to be ridiculed.

Only because people ignorantly bash the 360. I try to be one to defend something valid when many people attempt to bring something down for terrible invalid reasons.

Which would leave me to believe you simply have nothing better to do. I can't say arguing with idiots is a good way to spend my time.

From what I know you don't get to actually play with a Silver account on most games. Hm.

I don't think you can on any games? :/

"looks like a dell" gave me a chuckle :p

Ever heard of a silver account? It's free...you don't have to pay to play.

Only because people ignorantly bash the 360. I try to be one to defend something valid when many people attempt to bring something down for terrible invalid reasons. I mean...any of the consoles is a valid choice, you can nitpick but it's like trying to debate who like cake or pie. I mean were not talking about creationism here where something is clearly in the wong and deserves to be ridiculed.

im not ignorant... i actualy have two 360s... and if u go on some game trailes or guides u must pay to see them... and spendig a lot of money to buy a 360 and 2 or 3 weeks after it brokes and u have to send it to germany and w8 like 3 or 4 weeks to get it fix i think its more than a valid reason to bash it.
im not the guy that never touched an xbox and talks for nothing.. i even fixed friends xboxs to save them time and i can guarantee u that they sure go cheap on making one

From what I know you don't get to actually play with a Silver account on most games. Hm.

I have made numerous silver accounts and have been able to play all of the games I have wanted to so far. I'm not sure if there is a limit but I haven't found one yet.

im not ignorant... i actualy have two 360s... and if u go on some game trailes or guides u must pay to see them... and spendig a lot of money to buy a 360 and 2 or 3 weeks after it brokes and u have to send it to germany and w8 like 3 or 4 weeks to get it fix i think its more than a valid reason to bash it.
im not the guy that never touched an xbox and talks for nothing.. i even fixed friends xboxs to save them time and i can guarantee u that they sure go cheap on making one

That's about the only reason, but seriously be glad they are willing to repair it for free. Also wtf game trailers or guides? Get those on the net, don't buy MS points and buy them. It's still hardly a reason to hate the xbox as it's still a great console. If your so worried about the rrod and not being able to game for a few weeks(I know...withdrawals can be difficult) then simply don't buy one. As for the other 99 reasons in the list they simply cater to the bandwagon idiots.

:LOL: i liked the sony one considering it focuses on all of their systems this time

okay where's the nintendo one?

I have made numerous silver accounts and have been able to play all of the games I have wanted to so far. I'm not sure if there is a limit but I haven't found one yet.
The limit is when you press the button labelled 'multiplayer'.

:LOL: quite funny but alot of the points I didn't really get o_O

PC tomorrow :D I hope they don't offend too much :p

I have played multiplayer. Me and all my friends make accounts all the time to play online with. I haven't had to pay at all.
Ah, you mean you're creating new accounts? That's different. When you create a new silver account you're given 1 month free gold status, so no technically you can't play online with silver. Also there's a limit to how many free trials you get per console, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Ah, you mean you're creating new accounts? That's different. When you create a new silver account you're given 1 month free gold status, so no technically you can't play online with silver. Also there's a limit to how many free trials you get per console, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh that sucks...oh well $50 a year is hardly anything. If you can't shell out $4 a month to play online your being a cheap ass. Just go donate sperm once a month and you will have enough money left to buy more games.

The PC one was by far the worst, I counted only around 10 things in that that are true, that including the price thing at the start and a few things in between, including the BSOD. The 'Your Steam account has been banned' annoyed me, I havnt had that once while I've had steam, which is nearly a year in about 2 days.

That PC one was crap. Most of it is just stupid and alot of the points I do agree with aren't focused on PC i.e. Duke Nukem Forever, it's on consoles too, Turning Point sucking ass and WTF has doom movie got to do with PC being bad?

Some are just wrong like quake II (it kicks ass) and really the only one I agree with is windows ME being ****.

EDIT: Oh yeah that steam one is bull I've never had that problem and I don't think alot of people have from the sounds of it here.

"Why fanboys hate GamesRadar" it due tomorrow. Hopefully they include the four lists they just did in the list.

Back