Why in HL2 do you escape City 17 and then go back?

bat_lyubo

Reaction score
It was months wen i last played HL2 so i lost the idea? Y do u flee city 17 and then y do u come back n how coz i forgot. Was it after the sandtraps that u get back?

[FONT=&quot]Firstly if you're going to ask a question don't talk like a drunk 14 year old. Use proper grammar and spelling please.

Secondly you never actually left City 17, you just visited it's coastline whilst traveling through Ravenholm, sand traps and nova prospect.[/FONT]

Automatic Kafka said:
[FONT=&quot]Firstly if you're going to ask a question don't talk like a drunk 14 year old. Use proper grammar and spelling please.

Secondly you never actually left City 17, you just visited it's coastline whilst traveling through Ravenholm, sand traps and nova prospect.[/FONT]

But Alyx told you to get out of City 17 as soon as possible. And as far as I can remember Gordon did.

Gordon flees C17 and arrives at BME which is on the very outskirts of C17. He flees BME and ends up in Ravenholm. He flees Raveholm and ends up talking to Alyx who asks him to help her free her farther. They end up in NP and use the teleporter to flee to Dr. Kleiner lab in the heart of C17.

ríomhaire said:
Gordon flees C17 and arrives at BME which is on the very outskirts of C17. He flees BME and ends up in Ravenholm. He flees Raveholm and ends up talking to Alyx who asks him to help her free her farther. They end up in NP and use the teleporter to flee to Dr. Kleiner lab in the heart of C17.
The Citadel is in the heart of C17. :)

Maybe I'll update it to the line "apparently killing Breen." :p

EDIT: I would update it actually, if I had any access to do so, or I'd ask someone to do it, if I thought they'd get round to such a tiny petty thing. :p

Why not - "After Gordon stops Breen from ascending up the teleporter shaft to escape, by destroying the teleport itself, it is seen how Breen, desperately trying to prove his importance, is sent back to the bottom of the shaft." ?

Sulkdodds said:
Maybe I'll update it to the line "apparently killing Breen." :p

EDIT: I would update it actually, if I had any access to do so, or I'd ask someone to do it, if I thought they'd get round to such a tiny petty thing. :p

And here is me pestering Munro all night :p

Back