Why Is Valve So Quiet?

No DeusEx is the best game ever !
But, the more I see DeusEx:InvisibleWar ingame pics or videos, the less it interests me... The HUD is ugly and the weapons are ugly too ! Damn I hate futuristic design... (and this actually is a gameplay feature)

[December 18, 1998] - I Want My TF ™ II

"Well folks, Team Fortress ™ 2 will be here shortly and community sites are popping up all over the web. Clans are starting to form, Tournaments are being planned, and information pages are being posted."

lol

oops, sorry, didnt see ur post trantjd

Originally posted by piGfreeZer
No DeusEx is the best game ever !
But, the more I see DeusEx:InvisibleWar ingame pics or videos, the less it interests me... The HUD is ugly and the weapons are ugly too ! Damn I hate futuristic design... (and this actually is a gameplay feature)

agreed... wow, many of the weapons have low polycounts or somethin...

Originally posted by Chris_D
True, people love the speculation. Every time I check the forum there's always a question. "Do you think Alyx will be kidnapped, How big will the game be, What colour is the CD going to be, Are they going to release a demo etc. etc."
They're questions that nobody knows the answers to but they still get asked, so then we can think about it and speculate.

I'd be perfectly content in just seeing a few more screenshots, the rest of the E3 videos and then a few new vids to show off a little bit more and know nothing more about the characters or plot until I play the game for myself.

When I learnt about HL1 all I knew is that it was a FPS where you play this scientist guy and there's a big accident involving aliens and then the military come in and try to clean up the disaster. Having so much details left unknown to me the game was so much better.

Ditto.

Back