Why shouldnt we complain?

Assassin X

Reaction score
I hate people that say things like "We shouldnt complain" or "It just came out".

Have you ever heard of a company releasing a product that doesnt work at all?

Valve has done horrible so far. Between the games and the updates and Steam thers been nothing but problems. Dont they say "Hey you think we should test this stuff before we release it?". Im beggining to think they make updates and addons and just release and hope it works!

So im going to complain. PERSONALY up until this point the only problem i had is with the Model Viewer not working. Never had any problems but know HL2DM wont work along with HL2 and CS:s.

I think Valve needs some new people and to fire its old ones because they shouldnt be having these problems....

OR....

Its steam....its ALWAYS STEAM!!! Steam cant ever handle anything! What else is new! :sniper:

Bottom Line:
Either way We give Valve our money. THey makes the games for us. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN because we pay for these games and they so far have done nothing in return but cause problems one after another. Just when it seems like everything is back to normal and about to become really awsome the crud hits the fan! :flame:

Well it works for me just fine...I just got done playing on a very smooth server for about 3 hours with a 35 ping...talk about fun....still shaking. HAHAHA!!!!

You have the right to complain....but in the long run it effects nothing and just puts more pressure on the developers to get a fix out faster which could mean more errors and bugs.

Well i went to a friends house to play it earlier because i was sick of waiting for a fix. I won a game! I had 74! The guy below me had 23. An the other people wre just bad.

See....i dont care if they had waited to release the DM....heck i could have waited until summer! Ive got CS:s and DOD:S to hold me over for a year or more!

Complain all you want. Valve people are probably working their asses off right now trying to fix whatever the problems are so I don't see what complaining will get you.

I think it's just busy downloading stuff and you don't realize it. Have a sleep on it, and see how it feels in the morning.

NO! It's not download squat! I've been done downloading it TWICE now for the last 4 hours, validated it twice, and nothing. Steam is a pile of shit.

Why shouldnt we complain?

Because it's rude, childish and doesn't do shit to solve the problem.

We should thank Valve for releasing a HL2DM at all and finally releasing the SDK. :)

CrazyHarij said:
Because it's rude, childish and doesn't do shit to solve the problem.

We should thank Valve for releasing a HL2DM at all and finally releasing the SDK. :)

I concur!
plus telling them something is fonked is okay but whine on and on about it is just annoying everyone.

yeh theres a difference between pointing out an error and being a whinig little pain in the ass bitch

How is this Steams fault?

This is Valves fault - content delivery isnt the problem here, Valves code changes are.

Anyway, its fixed, restart Steam.

Zento said:
You have the right to complain....but in the long run it effects nothing and just puts more pressure on the developers to get a fix out faster which could mean more errors and bugs.
Right on...Im a developer myself...Im not going to say for who...but right on!!...Im tired of the last minute decisions...the last minute development...Im a gamer but Im still a coder...right now...we are having it up our arses.....we do our best but we cant make dreams overnight...little steps...

Assassin X said:
Well i went to a friends house to play it earlier because i was sick of waiting for a fix. I won a game! I had 74! The guy below me had 23. An the other people wre just bad.

OMG!! THE GALACTIC FLEET WANTS MORE INFORMATION!!11111111

GOOD:
"Uh, I seem to be having a problem with the new update"
BAD:
"OMGWTFBBQ!!!111 JOOZ GUYZ SUXXORZ!!!11 STEEM AND VALV SUXX SO BAD ITZ NOT FUNY!!!!!111"

Back