Why the gd gun?

M

Mr_Kittles

Why the good gun?

Im sure this has been posted before but I cant find it anywhere:

Why do you get the blue gravity gun? Why woud the combine take away all your weapons but give you their most powerful weapon in return? Really bugs me.

if you watched it when it was being confiscated, you saw the confiscation beam thing shoot it, and then it was like being messed up. thats what casued it, they didnt want you to get it, it happened by accident and it led to you owning everyone

also i suggest putting a spoiler warning in the title of the topic

Oh right thnx, makes sense, thnx. Its just that ive only just completed it and am still buzzing! Great game!

also I changed the title :)

yeah, great game, I'm on my third pass through it, i take it slow :thumbs:
but yeah, it was by accident, for some reason the confiscation could not disintegrate it and boom bitch, Superfreeman

I understand the supergravity gun, but how did Freeman's suit get affected (super fast recharge and 200 shield); just some benign radiation from the complication with the gravity gun?

Lets not forget how the Confiscator 3000 turns his suit into the FreeMan 9000.

Roland Deschain said:
I understand the supergravity gun, but how did Freeman's suit get affected (super fast recharge and 200 shield); just some benign radiation from the complication with the gravity gun?

The suit 'attracted' Dark Energy, and thus turning into the MegaSuit 2000.

hmmm assuming kliener survives, what super upgrades do you think he'll have for the next model HEV? :)

lol he might get lazy and just weld some fins onto it... rice it up :naughty:

hehehe he could cover it in NOS stickers :D

Well as you know the beam disabled all weapons, but gravity gun isn't really a weapon. It can be used as one but it never kills anyone until it changed :)

Lol yeah the suit was cool as well, it made the ending very different and interesting.

Also I changed the title from "gd" to "good". Ive been spending too much time on MSN :p

Actually, you didn't. And there still aint no spoiler tags!

Still, kudos for trying to change it.

Anyway, Kleiner will add these features:

The Ability to ski! Yay!

The Ability to Jumppack! Yay!

The ability to roll! Yay!

The ability to CLOAK! YAY!

Jintor
Ripping off Tribes.

Has anyone ever got the super grav gun before the change through console commands?

Lord_PackRat said:
hmmm assuming kliener survives, what super upgrades do you think he'll have for the next model HEV? :)

a) a urinal
b) go-go gadget arms and legs
c) x-ray freeman glasses
d) a pocket pussy (those lonley days..)
e) a rolling machine, :)
f) breens balls stapled on the back (for good luck of course)
g) retractable hoochie slapin cain (just a sexy lookin crowbar would work as well,)
h)green glowsticks glued to the front and back
i) replace flashlight with a big lazer or a stobe light, (whatever works?)

i believe the following upgrades would make the make the Mark-6 up-to date

Only thing the H.E.V needs is the ability to bend at the waist, how many times did you wish you could just lean around a door and cap some ****as, its gay that you cant, but then if they allowed that it would be like every other shooter since SoF. Oh and maybe some kinda headgear, its stupid to be runnin around with ya head on display, even if gordons head is so damn lickable.

P.S.
dont pull me up and say there was a shooter 'before' SoF that had the lean abilty, i dont wanna hear it.

Back