Why was guinny banned?

Originally posted by Chris_D
I have seen nothing in this forum I'd class as spam anyway.

That is actually quite hilarious. :)

Come on, guinny can't be that bad.....can he?

Guinny was way outta control when he first came on- he racked up 300 posts in his first 3 days, and incurred the wrath of a number of the old-timers (measured in weeks) and admin/mods, for good reason. He calmed down a bit since, but was still overly-spammy and immature.

Sure, he's a character, but I think a ban of a week or two will do him some good. Make him think about his actions.

So am I outta-control? What is your assessment of me?

lol, well i'm not! I miss guinny though...hope he comes back soon

I dont know him to well but I know a spammer when I see one (looks in mirror)

I was going to ban him, after a few of the mods had to edit/delete a lot of his posts (mainly last night).
I decided not to, Munro decided to :)

munro is resonable, if he wasnt i woudlnt be talkign right now =]

When I saw that guinny was banned, I felt an emotion similar to this. Guinny was extremely judgmental and tended to be insulting. I don't like him. Is he gone for good, or just for a few weeks? Anyway, I'm relieved that he's gone.

Personally, a ban of a few weeks wouldn't make be "think about my actions" It'd make me mad and (forgive my ozarkian hick slang) hornery.

From the posts I have seen I would say that they had every right to ban him, I say keep to your guns and keep him banned.

Guinny got banned from the BF1942.net forums as well. 3 times he got banned AFAIK. Kept coming back and then getting banned again. Not really surprised:p

Fuzzy

Back