Why was my get well card deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyperious

Reaction score
I posted a get well card of HL2Grounds.net here, and got one response by a staff member. THEN IT'S DELETED! Do you guys
have some sort of problem against HL2Grounds.net? What ever happened to "friendly competion"? Please tell me this is a mistake

Is'nt that the site that had leaked stuff on it? I dunno maybe im thinking of a different hl2 fan site.. hl2.net is the only importent one. Hl2fallout is pretty cool I guess :p

It wasn't a very tasteful thread for you to make, especially how you worded it. It was our decision, and next time, PM a moderator about your thread being deleted, rather than creating a new one.

Yay, Icarus, you are the bad-ass moderator of HL2.net, we need more people like you !

Adrien C said:
Yay, Icarus, you are the bad-ass moderator of HL2.net, we need more people like you !

And the sequel to this summer's smash hit Alien vs. Predator is...

Abom vs. Icarus: The Hunt for Badassness

Icarus... I like your style. We really needed some more "tough" moderators here to scare members straight. :)

tough moderators!? LMAO!.. ffs, first you people complain about me and Abom being tough, now you want more!?

what are you, a bunch of S&M freaks who love a good spanking eh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back