Wide Screen made Half Life weird...

try looking maybe at the config in the HL2 bin folder...there must be something about resolutions in there

Radeon x800 I'm going to guess at....I know have reason to want more monitors and a better graphics card

maybe it's your graphics card. when i had a Geforce MX 440 64MB RAM, I couldn't do much with it if anything.

Man, that is one gay desktop. All tidy and neat. No coffey stains. No piles of random papers. No defective ISA sounccards around. No CD cases. Just too clean. Are you telling me that desktop is yours and not your wife's?

edit: Oh and the cordlessness! Cordlessness is teh ultimate gayness!

Zet said:
Man, that is one gay desktop. All tidy and neat. No coffey stains. No piles of random papers. No defective ISA sounccards around. No CD cases. Just too clean. Are you telling me that desktop is yours and not your wife's?

edit: Oh and the cordlessness! Cordlessness is teh ultimate gayness!

What are you talking about? Big deal its actually nice looking. No reason to call it gay or anything. :rolleyes:

OK Chris_D. Fess up. What's powering that thing?! (And why are your speakers on their sides instead of standing behind / beside the monitors?!)

Back