Wieght/hight

Farrowlesparrow said:
Being from portugal you would know that

I'm on the tail end of the imperial system, even children still use it actually...but to a lesser extent. We have mix and matched it now, so it works perfectly :p

ya same in canada ...we've been using the metric system for over 20 years yet I cant remember the last time someone used metric when talking about their weight or height

The imperial system blows hard...

Anyways, I'm 185 cm and 71 kilograms. I'm gonna go witht he cliché and say all of it are muscles.

It's funny reading through this thread, I came to the conclusion that either you're all lying or you're all six feet two and 300 pounds. :LOL:

I'm not lying... I don't 6' foot something and 215 to 220 is really all that flattering :)

CB | Para said:
It's funny reading through this thread, I came to the conclusion that either you're all lying or you're all six feet two and 300 pounds. :LOL:

Thats what I've always said...Everyone on the internet is over 6 foot, and can bench press 400 pounds. They all also used to be poor, but now have lots of cash. They have a terrible family which they all love deerly, their life sucks but they enjoy every minute of it. They computer is really bad meaning their skills are top notch...Oh and they computer is top of the range.

height: around 6'2"
weight: around 170lb/ 12.5stone :smoking:

the beatles - while my guitar gently weeps

I would point to my avatar at this moment if it wasn't for the fact it is no longer the smiley face pointing.

Anyway...Its in in good fun.

5'11

and im proud to say its 100% fat, no extra muscle anywhere. Gained entirely by eating wholesome, greasy fast food and chocolate bars. :D

Neutrino said:
Hmm...do you know what normal is? Because I'm hovering between 18 and 19.

0-15 = underweight
15-25 = normal
25-30=overweight
30+ = obese

at least thats what i remember from health class :dork:

Farrowlesparrow said:
Thats what I've always said...Everyone on the internet is over 6 foot, and can bench press 400 pounds. They all also used to be poor, but now have lots of cash. They have a terrible family which they all love deerly, their life sucks but they enjoy every minute of it. They computer is really bad meaning their skills are top notch...Oh and they computer is top of the range.

:LOL: I know exactly what you mean!

Well on the other hand it could all the hormones the yanks are being fed everyday in every meal.

5' 6"
Around 139-141 lbs.
Mostly muscle.
I go to the community centre and do light-weights and go for 45 minutes on the Precor stair machine.
I'll go check my weight soon to get the exact number.

CB | Para said:
:LOL: I know exactly what you mean!

Well on the other hand it could all the hormones the yanks are being fed everyday in every meal.

Yeah, all those additives and preservatives they have in food. For instance, the bread. You can leave that stuff lying in the sun under a toilet in Australia and it won't go off.

the average is 5'10" for a guy, so it is jsut under average. I love being short, you get away with things and you can play up, because people see you as more of a child anyway.... it's all a giggle.

I'm about 5'10"... maybe just over 5'11" at a push, haven't bothered measuring myself for ages. Something to do while waiting for the thunder and lightning to stop :LOL:

I'm ten stone... so that's 140lbs, right? And I'm a bit taller than...? Oldagerocker, do you have titanium bones or something?

Daaamn do I feel thin and puny these days.

6' 0" , 155 lbs. ( 1.8 meters, 70 kg)

I'm in pretty good shape, but I could put on some more muscle mass, with my super-elite home gym:

1 five year old floor mat
2 5lb. dumbells
2 10lb. dumbells
2 15lb. dumbells

Mr. Universe here I come.

Heh...Strongest man in the world competition more like...I've notcied though, that the entrants from other countries are this tall, muscle bound men but the one from the UK looks like his lifted one too many pies...

Back