Wilfred - New Show on FX

I'll probably end up catching it if it's right after Louie...hopes aren't very high though.

Oh man. I have to watch this, it looks kind of brilliant to me.

Yeah it is. Which is why I don't understand why FX keeps mentioning it as an "FX Original". It looks kind of interesting, but only half hour show? In today's market you get what then, 12 minutes of actual show per 30 min?

This is bizarre, I hadn't even eard of thr US version until yesterday. This show has been on our channels for years, and was still only a cult hit.

^ What Zephos said.

I thought Wilfred kinda sucked in the first place, and if this is anything like what you Yanks did to Kath and Kim it'll suck even worse. Making American versions of things is just downright retarded.

This is bizarre, I hadn't even eard of thr US version until yesterday. This show has been on our channels for years, and was still only a cult hit.

Yeah didn't help that it was on SBS too. I only liked it because I sat down one night to see what was on and this came on. It was very funny considering I was expecting nothing, it was also good because it was also a bit creepy. Wilfred spent the whole time doing bongs and drinking and if that's missing I really don't see the appeal.

I watched it. Quite a funny show. Jason Gann and Elijah Wood work brilliantly together, the former being laid-back and the latter being uptight. However, the part where they defecate into another man's boots seemed silly to me.

And yes, Robbo, they do drugs.

Yeah didn't help that it was on SBS too. I only liked it because I sat down one night to see what was on and this came on. It was very funny considering I was expecting nothing, it was also good because it was also a bit creepy. Wilfred spent the whole time doing bongs and drinking and if that's missing I really don't see the appeal.

Didn't I sit down and watch it at your house one day? Or am I just failing on the whole memory thing?

I liked it when it was on, had a very weird but wonderful quality to it.

EDIT: It wasn't yours, it was another mate's house... Should get to bed...

Back