will a 7800Gt fit this mobo?

aren't the PCI slots way to close to the PCIE-X slot?

Nope. It'll fit...

Just use the bottom two PCI slots though...I don't think it'd be wise to put a card in the one closest to the PCI-Express slot.

what he said, and keep an eye out for the main mobo power plug as well, it looks pretty close to the slot.

Back in the day all video cards used to be pretty open and have small coolers. You could put a PCI card right up against it and the video card would still be fine for air flow. But now the better cards have coolers that take up the whole card. Even if they are 1 slot coolers I still won't put something right below it. Would cut off all their air flow by blocking the fan. Give it some room by 1 slot.

haha i do the same. i leave the pci slot below it empty. i wish the pci-e 1x,4x slots would be used already for cards,all they do is just waste space.

Back in the day all video cards used to be pretty open and have small coolers. You could put a PCI card right up against it and the video card would still be fine for air flow. But now the better cards have coolers that take up the whole card. Even if they are 1 slot coolers I still won't put something right below it. Would cut off all their air flow by blocking the fan. Give it some room by 1 slot.

Yeah, my video card is probably frying my sound card right now ;(

That URL stretched across my 1600x1200 and onto my other monitor.

Amazing.

That URL stretched across my 1600x1200 and onto my other monitor.

Amazing.

hehe
That is because it lists multiple pictures in the same URL.
newegg.com/picture1.jpg%2picture2.jpg etc

Back