Will Hl2 Run on My Comp

Hahahaha do i lag? Dook i lag like a noobzor 56k modem cs player. I lag from sounds and whenever theres a lot of action going on or if i move around too fast. But do i care? Heck no, hl is the frickin greatest game of all time and i have my orgasms by the storytelling of the game, not the visuals. yeah its a deushy combine

so like when u fight striders theres lots of lag
what about when the step on people with their pointy dance shoes it better not lag with the dance shoes

I havent had to fight the striders yet, im in that chapter but im under the road where all the radioactive crap is right after ur team leaves u. Im afraid to fight them cause i will prolly lag too much to beat them. we'll see. and wtf u talkin about dance shoes?

and maybe u can answer my question in one of my other post i dont fell like rewritten the question so just go to the post that says question about direct x please read

halflife2 doesnt work properly on ANY pc. The game is a joke and so is valve's recovery attempt! Fukk halflife2

It will work, but u will need to have low to meduim settings, and probably 640 x 480 if you are lucky 800 x 600

Intel graphics

It will run on the intel card but like crap.......too much lag.....I run it on the ATI 9200 and although there is a little lag when the action gets going, it is usually pretty good. Setting all on high or medium.

yes its got technical difficulties now on the link . try it later.. a new card would be a good idea for u 9800 pro would work well

and a new motherboard if ur board dont have agp.. you dont need to buy a whole new pc.

i know its just that my dads really weird about his computer and says it will not be modified in any way and if i sneak and do it hell knock me out

Back