Will my toaster run HL2?????

AH... your all bastards.
I'm still on the good old stick over fire system.
The only games I can play are Marshmellows, Marshmellows2: the Pink, and Witchetty Grubs

In response to the original thread, yes your toaster WILL support HL2 but you'll need to tweak a bit, just turn on the power and jam in a metal fork ... you'll feel the difference!

-Kornflake™

hahaha
this thread owns
I needed a good laugh :p

anyway, do the toaster uses an ATI holes or the nVidia ones?

i got this really gay cuisinart toaster (yeah i know wtf did cuisinart start making toasters??). its 15 slots, so i thought i was getting a good deal. turns out it doesn't even support dual side toasting so i have to turn EACH piece of toast around after the first side is done.... its so gay...

You don't need the the theoretical 60 or 100-slot toasters to get good graphics quality.
Check this out:

Attachments

• mousetoast.jpg
    mousetoast.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 301
mecho, I like.

PLas, the stick in the fire method is good for sure, but you have to be careful about overheating. I've heard tell of people's marshmellow's catching on fire!! Make sure you use a certified cooling device and don't go above the maker's recommendations.

those are some sweet toast appliques, mecho. toaster modz!!!!11

I imagine servers will be running on machines such as this:

Hatco_Toast_King.gif

Originally posted by symptom
I imagine servers will be running on machines such as this:

Hatco_Toast_King.gif

a full tower rack is definately the toaster of choice for servers.

OMFG U NOOBS. You'll all be struggling at poor toast performance when i'm kicking out full scale 4xkebabs and 16xburgers on my 10/100 BBQ. It has the latest charcoal firmware (1.52) and 18" alloy wheels, with a rack for holding the tongs. So enjoy your noob-rigs which will struggle to heat a bit of bread!

NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

I think youll all find the attached beast will but everyone eles to shame

Attachments

• ultimate.jpg
    ultimate.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 292
Originally posted by LeeUK
OMFG U NOOBS. You'll all be struggling at poor toast performance when i'm kicking out full scale 4xkebabs and 16xburgers on my 10/100 BBQ. It has the latest charcoal firmware (1.52) and 18" alloy wheels, with a rack for holding the tongs. So enjoy your noob-rigs which will struggle to heat a bit of bread!

NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

yeah too bad no toast is compatible with it. you think they ported toastows to bbq models??? rofl, those are only for high end CAD (carbon assisted bread) toast. nub.

Screw buying toasters im gonna build my own l33t one!!!

heres the specs:

Wonder Bread board w/ 4 butter injection 2.0 and 8x begal
Nbreadia FX 5900 w/ 256 MegaMuffin Pop-tartram
(x2) 512 MeagMuffin 400breadHz BT3200 BBR Pop-tartram
6 slot Breadium 4 w/ 800breadHz BSF 512english Muffin

and the case will be a standard 6 slot toaster w/ bread speed controll

heres the instruction to build it:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/toaster1.htm

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
you gotta be shittin me...

No sh*t, ApocalypseNow. I've got one of the Mini-ITX puppies myself. I'm just trying to figure out what cool thing I can turn into its case that suits my personality. The old skool toaster is trés cool.

Well HL2 doesn't run on my toaster. I've just jammed my preordered copy down the toaster and all I got was thick black smoke.

Someone want to pass me some peanutbutter as all this topic is doing is making me hungry.

peanut butter is the thermal grease of toasters.

i have a tube of total peanut butter (99.9% natural peanuts). it decreases tempertures up to 5C.

OK, I am still asleep right? I'm gonna go back to sleep, and imagine this thread was a dream.

****ing toast... Toast... toast everywhere!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can't believe you posted that to the info thread. Even if it was a real response from gabe, it has nothing to do with the game, adn was a waste of everyone's time that checks the thread for new info on the game.

Yeah, I saw that there was a new post, went to it... and... lo and behold... bread...

I remember threads like this b4 Unreal 2 came out. One of them was like "will my cat run Unreal 2?"

I ordered a liquid-propellant heating kit from newtoast.com, and with the extra heat that provides I'll be able to push my toast with 16x double reverse simultaneous toasting, that's toasting both sides four times twice, all at the same time!

btw wtf are you talking about?! I can easily tell the difference between 60 tps and 100! The airforce actually did a test on it you know, they blindfolded a pilot and then shoved a piece of toast in his mouth - and he actually detected it. Besides your tps is limited by you breadslot retoast rate, of course - even if you could toast that many per second, you'd never see it because of your slot limit. That's why I bought a Ntoastia recommended extra fast toast slot cover. (I love Ntoastia, to them I propose... a toast! ...with toast!)

Also - what about toasting decals? Do they carry through to the other side of the bread or are they just two images imprinted on both sides? I can't tell from the low-rez techtoast vids.

What is the toaster's complete specs?

I used to have an old toaster, it was:

Breantium 2, 486 Mhz
One BreadForce256 Slot
5 KB breaddrive
2 MB of BBR Ram.

Why would someone go to the trouble of putting a computer in a toaster!?

Too much free time?

No life?

BOTH!?

Hatco_Toast_King.gif

Mines more of a workstation, great for desiging but shit for games :(

ya know.. everyones' worried about extra toaster slots, amps and portables.. what about exhuastion fans?! to get rid of the stink of dead aliens!!

14 amps = HL2 a no go :p

i say 15 amps with chrome dials for turning up the heat :afro:

I'm going to be serious for a second.
You all have to try icecream on toast!!!
The bread has to be fresh bread.
The toast has to be just popped.
The icecream has to be not to thick because you don't want to smother the toast flavour.
Again, thats a nice medium spread of icecream (vanilla) on freshly popped toast.
Teel me that's not heaven :D Yum.

Back