Will 'o the wisp.

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Or as I like to call them, Will 'o wisp. Where the hell does 'the' come into play? Never heard of it before.

Anyways... have any of you ever seen one of these things in real life? Many people claim they exist, and science cannot seem to completely discredit their existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_o'_the_wisp

I was wondering if any of you, since you are all so varied from around the world... have encountered one of these things, and could tell your tale.

Raziaar said:
Or as I like to call them, Will 'o wisp. Where the hell does 'the' come into play? Never heard of it before.

Anyways... have any of you ever seen one of these things in real life? Many people claim they exist, and science cannot seem to completely discredit their existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_o'_the_wisp

I was wondering if any of you, since you are all so varied from around the world... have encountered one of these things, and could tell your tale.
I remember those from Everquest...

The only time I've ever heard of it is when it was called a "Willy Wisp", an annoying attack ghost/etherreal enemies would use against you in Super Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Foxtrot said:
I remember those from Everquest...

They have been recorded for a long time. Long before games came about. Heh.

ive heard of this phenomena. never experienced it or heard of anyone experiencing it.

I found them in Skies of Arcadia Legends. But they were an easy discovery...

I discovered lot’s of them when I swallowed something at someone’s party. They told me about past, present and future, little balls of light. I danced with them to the rhythmic beats of Mother Nature’s music, it was glorious.

On serious note, ****ers drove me mad in Icewind Dale 2.

Oh silly me. How could I expect any serious answers! Or at least people who might have experienced something like this. lol

No, dude. I done never seen 'em. There.

...how boring was that? Very.

Steve_O said:
No, dude. I done never seen 'em. There.

...how boring was that? Very.

I was being sarcastic. I like the stupid answers. lol

If you ate one, you'd probably get cancer.

Or maybe you'd glow! You know, like when you stick a flashlight in your mouth and your cheeks glow!

I suppose its 도깨비불(do kke bee bool) in Korean....

I heard a story about one killing someone. :|

15357 said:
I suppose its 도깨비불(do kke bee bool) in Korean....

I heard a story about one killing someone. :|

That was a tracer bullet

I've killed one before, their lightstones sell for 1 gold to the mechant at the Arena in Qeynos

Back