Will we play HL2 in 2003?

Will we play HL2 in 2003?

• Yes

Votes: 78 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters
Yet I see there is some doubt, probably amongst the DNF fans here.

I think we'll see it before Christmas too, but the lack of a definite date bothers me.

Lack of a definite date is because the new schedual isn't finalized yet.

There is no way that this game will take more than 6 months to finish. And I doubt Valve would miss out on the Holiday shopping season. So there's no way it would come out in 2004. (or Sept 30, what are you thinking???)

I sure as hell hope we get it before 2004...

If EB called my house on the 30th to say I could pick up my pre-order, I would probably suffer a massive heart attack...but it would be the coolest damn heart attack in history.

Hopefully, this game around christmas or something....so someone can buy it for me :cheese:

Obviously I hope it'll be out before Christmas, but I have a feeling that they'll be at least one more delay that will take it into Jan/Feb 2004.

Sorry, but my philosophy is that a pessimist is never dissapointed. :)

I have a feeling the amount of time for most of us to get it out of the box will be something like 0.0003 seconds.

not me, im going to admire the box till i get my machine parts in. :-(

Yes, before the holidays.

Damn if this was just a ploy to make sure that it sold well and they had time to advertise it a lot i won't be happy.

It'd be like: Screw you Die-Hard fans who pre-ordered HL2 last year we wanna make sure a few thousand buy it.

Originally posted by Baz
Yes, before the holidays.

Damn if this was just a ploy to make sure that it sold well and they had time to advertise it a lot i won't be happy.

It'd be like: Screw you Die-Hard fans who pre-ordered HL2 last year we wanna make sure a few thousand buy it.

haha i just pre ordered recently

not gonna be sept 30th, but hopefully b4 christmas.... of 2008:cheese:

Originally posted by JakeMan
not gonna be sept 30th, but hopefully b4 christmas.... of 2008:cheese:

IS TOO OMG OMG OMG
september 30th 2008
thats if it doesnt come out this 30th

Originally posted by Owskie
not me, im going to admire the box till i get my machine parts in. :-(

I plan on ripping open the box like wrapping paper, and then promptly licking the jewel case.

Originally posted by InsaneFool
I plan on ripping open the box like wrapping paper, and then promptly licking the jewel case.

thats a good idea too
i could do that as well
thnx for the idea
maybe we syncronize it?

Back