Will you be deleting the Binks once HL2 is released?

I would keep the movies on my computer, because i needed for my hl2-site, but i watch the movies only one time.

naw, I'm even keeping my copy of PCGamer when it was on the cover. Figure since I put so much effort into waiting, might as well keep it all. hehe

I'm keeping them as a reference. I want to see how much the game changed from the 2003 bink releases.

*stares at bobcats avatar = get your own FFS :flame:

I suppose I"ll delete these binks as I need space.
But, in fact I expect to buy a new comp with certainly a huge HDD (160 Go or something like that).

I'm not gonna delete my binks cause I need space (I have 100/160 gb left) but they won't be necessary since I would have the actual game, and I've already viewed them many times to know them almost exactly.

I'm gonna burn it all (all the movies, screenshots and everything) on a DVD, it's always fun to watch that stuff when you have already played the game. I got 3.40 Gig of it. Nothing the same and nicely ordened.

Kadayi Polokov said:
I'm keeping them as a reference. I want to see how much the game changed from the 2003 bink releases.

*stares at bobcats avatar = get your own FFS :flame:
Get the staff to increase the avatar pixel size and I will, only reason I chose it was because it was the only one small enough, yet recognisable. I didn't copy yours, I have the original picture lying about...

By the way, you people with 4-gigs+ of HL2 material, is it all movies, and if so, where's it from?

Ill keep them, have more than enough space. I even have all the official pics!!

i deleted all my media last night so i kinda get a suprise when i play it at first :p

you still have yours?
I deleted mine after watching them like twice each.... I mean there is only so much you can do with a video/bink.

4.65 gigs. They're going away to a happier place when I get HL2.

I see little point in keeping them. What would you rather do: watch the game, or play the game?

Back