Will you shoot the G-Man?

Will you try to kill the G man atleast once?

• Allready planning on how to

Votes: 113 85.6%
  • No never would I kill a man in a blue suite with Aliens running around

Votes: 19 14.4%

• Total voters
Sure, but without saving first. I hope it's not like in NOLF2 where if you shoot a citizen or someone you shouldn't, it just cuts immediately to a screen "failed mission" or whatever.

Well then what else is it gonna do? It's not Deus Ex...

I'll also shoot Kleiner, Barney, and Alyx. Or use high-powered explosives to shred them to pieces.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by CrazyHarij
I think the screen will fade to black with the words: "Subject: Gordon Freeman"
Reason of Elimination: "Killing superior (or something like that" . But i'll scream out loud with anger if that's what happen!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol that reminds me of when i was playing Blue Shift, in the beggining when u get ur gun at the firing range i shot the guy eating donuts and it said: "Subject: Barney Calhoun. Reason of elimination: Improper use of firearms." :)

lol

format C:\

Freeman: Noooooooooooooooooooo

G-man: Yes.

Formating C:\ please wait..............

LOL..funny..but remember gordon cant talk :dork:

he will pull a agent smith on your ass and dodge the bullets take your gun and he will say dodge this and shoot you in the head then alyx try's to shoot g-man but gets knocked in the way of a oncoming train then DOG comes and gets g-man's gun and tosses it then, bits his ass off and g-man goes in a cornor crying

THE END =D

It'll probably be like Chaser, where Gordon has a implant and if he does anything wrong....BOOM.

Back