WIP: battle droid (possible SW mod?)

P

psi_

Hey ..Im working on this droid right now.
Does any know wether there is a star wars mod going for hl2??
Else there might be a future for it......
overview.jpg

lawls @ demo background...

otherwise, yeah...looks neat so far

:S yah I know. its the EXP version so ...:(

BTW would there be artist willing to work on a possible SW mod ??

not bad, but it doesn't look likes theres gonna be any SW mods for HL2 because of copyright.

Yeah, There's no way anyone could made a Star Wars mod down to copyright issues.

George Lucas would probably want money for you showing the picture you did if he could...

Nice work though! Are you working on a mod at all?

cheap basterd,

just wanna make it for fun, and he wants to make a quick buck out of it :angry:

and nope im not working on anything, hell... I just started modeling 5 days ago :p . offering work are we ??

Meh, that was a great start for a model, you've got a lot of potential. I might offer you a trial if you are interested in working on a mod.

hmm...thats too bad :(

well im gonna finish it anyway :p
ill update the pic every now and then

Sorry came across this in a search. Thought it nessecary that I told you that LA(Lucas Arts) is one of the few gaming studios that allows people make mods. The star wars mod for BF42 and the star wars mod for UT2003/4 were both allowed and supported by Lucas Arts. Although they had nothing to do with their creations. So if anyone was wanting to make a SW mod don't be discouraged at least try asking LA before you go off pouting.

shouldnt los angeles be sueing lucas arts for stealing the abbrieviation

5 days of moddeling and you make that :O !
it took me months to make a cube :( jk
keep it coming :D

-dodo

lol guys Old Gorge may like to make a quick buck but he (by my recolection) has never shut down a single star wars mod.

You guys know if this guy is still around? I kinda necro'd the post, but I'd like to use his model for a Star Wars themed map I'm making for CS:S. It's for some ol' Star Wars Galaxies buddies of mine, set on a Corellian Corvette. I know this isn't the place, but there are two screenshots of it's early form in my xfire screenshots... Clicky.

Back