WIP: Mp5-10

G

thought I would make a model of *gasp* a mp5. because it's my first gun model and it seems easy todo. here's some pictures. and i really ahvent added detail yet, just the rough shape of it

Attachments

• mp510.jpg
    mp510.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 430
eh...foru messed up

Attachments

• mp5102.jpg
    mp5102.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 325
hmmm, if it was finished it would be sh*t. But guess what. Its not :D thats prity good for your first model.

fyi, here's the reference im using

Attachments

• mp5-10_2.jpg
    mp5-10_2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 339
looking good. but its way to.. blocky. the mp5 is much rounder. i suggest you look at more refrence images to get a clearer image in your head. it helps with modeling the basic shape before you start on the details. but infortionatly you already started on the details

Looking at your reference, I think you need to remove some of the ridges from the front stock. You might want to take some of the polys out of the barrel and put them in the two grips. Try and think about what the player will actually be able to see.

Good start though!

IchI....If you don't have anyhting to offer advice on, then don't post.

Did you trace and then extrude it? It looks like a decent start, make if smoother.

where the stock meets the reciever, its messed, needs more work. aniways, look ok, hope its not for HL lol

Back