With this theory, Gman appearance makes a lot of sense:

Thadius Dean

Reaction score
The Half Life Saga Story Guide said:
bullet.gif
So who is GMan & what is his goal
? The way things are going, I believe that G-Man is an agent of an interstellar rebel alliance (assuming a human form), seeking to try to break down the ruthless Combine empire, an empire which I believe existed far before the events of HL1. This rebel force has incredible technology to be able to control teleportation in the way G-Man does. I don't think GMan and his rebel alliance really cares about humanity all that much, but rather, they see Earth as a viable battleground to fight the Combine on, or a strategic way to divert the Combine's attention. Perhaps he realizes that Gordon Freeman is the only one who can defeat the Combine empire, and keeps him on call for this sort of thing. You have to remember, Gordon also freed a different race: the Xenians. So this is the second big blow Gordon's struck against the Combine. NOTE: I do not believe that G-Man is Gordon Freeman from the future.

http://members.shaw.ca/halflifestory/timeline.htm

After studying the human form, it would make a lot of sense for the Gman to choose his appearance: His suit and briefcase gives a sense of professionalism and competency while his old age implies wisdom and experience. No better way to make someone do what you tell them :p

Tell me if this has already been thought of.

http://members.shaw.ca/halflifestory/timeline.htm

After studying the human form, it would make a lot of sense for the Gman to choose his appearance: His suit and briefcase gives a sense of professionalism and competency while his old age implies wisdom and experience. No better way to make someone do what you tell them :p

Tell me if this has already been thought of.

Dude, that site is wrong in everyway. It got abousttly nothing right. Zippo. Nothing. No-way. Wrong1- Right-0.
Maybe this Shaw should actaully pay attention in the games.

Actually, he hasn't updated the site in the light of new evidence yet, because:

"I am very busy these days though so it might be a while until I get around to it.

Chan"

-- Mikael Grizzly

Tell us your theories Samon; who is smart and wise in his slapdowns of Gearbox and nonsensical houndeye/hunter conjecture.

lol that is true.

My 'G-Man is Robert Oppenheimer' theory was similar but better. :E

Back